my wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
>:( I am working on it but this topic will remain untill done >:( okay. I now got the name for the next levels. nad this will be a hub like level. :) the doomed village. is the title of this mod, :oops: sorry for the junk.

Wow, I just learned so many words.

Single, double, triple, quadruple, pentuple or quintuple, hextuple, septuple, octuple, nonuple, decuple, elevenfold and twelvefold posts.

Nice job ramming the submit button when the forums are slow.

This wad is full of crap.

No things, not even a player 1 start thing!:

The map is full of REDWALL (Missing Textures), the only texture in this WHOLE map is the "All your rings are belong to us." Macro:
image24cy.jpg

CEIL5_2 for the ceiling flat, which is not right, the Lighting of the map is 128:
image31tb.jpg

Unclosed sectors:
image40nl.jpg

I think I'll stop now, because you people can already tell what the map is like O.o

According to all the stuff GCFreak showed us.. might I suggest actually READING the tutorials, Nega?

nega-sonic said:
sorry. here is the beta. WORKING!http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=038B06431F0C40EE

I never read the tutorials. but I suddenly became a pretty good wadder figuring it out myself! :wink: sorry for slight errors. but It's A GREAT ONE!

Might I suggest reading them before you come posting any more crap maps here?

http://www.sepwich.com/ssntails/srb2/ed_level.htm

EDIT:

Well...it's an improvement, but it's still dark, Thok barrier is not working, and ALL of the platforms look weird.

I did after my wad and discovered I did nothing wrong but give the top of the sky some redwall. easilly fixable with textures. however I saw everything you could do and discovered I have used all of them :D! the working link is much better.

well sorry for the darkness. The level I am making is supposed to be dark. all I need to do is enlarge it and make the platforms float. Right? well I'll do that next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back