Explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggmanfan

Explain your avatar what it means who is in it and such

My avatar is a small preview of my upcoming mod.

the people in it are starting from top left to right:
Shade, Cybronic (costum)
X
Sonic,Tails,Knuckles.

Topics like this usually don't live long, but what the heck.

5412087084a2848cd60e78.png

Lucario, drawn by yours truly in Macromedia Flash 8. Thanks to the incredible flexible drawing tools, drawing with a mouse actually looks good.

The Blue Warrior is lookin' over a cliff. Not that he's looking for any signs of trouble or SOS signals. It just makes him look cool.

sonicsneezesmall.png

See Sonic.
See Sonic sneeze.
Sneeze, Sonic, sneeze!

I thought for sure we had a topic like this before. Eh, I don't feel like searching for it now. I am unsure if I should keep this since avatars change rather frequently, and commenting on an outdated avatar is a bit strange for future posters.

4421470224a4c1f2ee9020.png

I was getting a bit tired of the cute groundschnappi avatar, so I went with something different. I wanted a picture about the character Torgo, like I had originally when I joined the forums. I chose this particular one because I liked the art style of the original image.

If you want a little introduction of Torgo, then this video should help you get to know the character better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNTaWElUgA

The one I have right now is from my long dead webcomic. Wow, I still have unpublished pages.
I'm totally changing it soon or something.

My Avatar is Tengu Man, a Robot master from Mega Man, based off the japanese yokai known as a Tengu. A Bird goblin in a simpler understanding.

I adore Tengu Man for his arrogance and self centered nature, and for the fact he's the best Air-themed robot since Gyro Man. I think he deserves more credibility, too bad his battle AI sucked.

Valve's achievement for failing to understand what private means on youtube when the Meet the Spy video got leaked

glaber said:
Valve's achievement for failing to understand what private means on youtube when the Meet the Spy video got leaked
You know they did it on purpose, right?

1175540031499f9e20e8bc5.gif

My fancharacter, Shade the Ninjahog. He's a hedgehog, and he's a ninja. He's wearing the Team RingSlingers Insignia on his headband because I refuse to accept that Jazz isn't hosting his Dediserv ever again. He is meant to be me if I was somehow transported to Sonic's universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back