• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yoto The Hedgehog (Warning First Wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoto

Yo this is me yoto and this is my first (and hopefully not last) Character Wad :D Also PLZZZZ Criticizes me plz

Pictures:

Plan: *Hes Going To Be able to swim!
*Maybe he Might Have a super from >.<
*He will have a low speed (idk i guess tails slow)

In Game: None Just Started Out DUH!

Chrispy: Hmmm Mabye your right but i can try right :o

Kaysakado: thanks and yeah when i look at it it does need more shading

Wow, it's a fan character...but it's not a shoddy quick edit or recolor, either. Nice one, keep it up!

wow thanks alot i thought i would have alot of things wrong with it hopefully sprite A2A8 will be that easy too XI

I thought it was a recolor of CZ64's SuperSonic WAD degraded by JPG-ing at first. Glide-Climb/Swim is impossible unless you plan on being the guy to EXE-mod mulitple abilities.

The only thing wrong is it's a fan character, the shading's off, and the shape is weird.

Srry for double post but to tell you the truth i was going to sprite emerl instead of Yoto but hey i could do that instead thought

This is nice. It looks like you edited most of the head, the arms, body, and well... everything. It's a bit off shape, but it has promise. Keep on with it.

It's a recolor of SonicRE, but I still like it,
although this will most likely be sent to trash.
But H Y P E R likes it, so hey, don't worry.

Re: ...

Yoto said:
First he's pure costume, and also what the heck is sonicRE.
Also about to Update. :D
Sonic re is the Sonic you edited to make this wad.
Don't play dumb, he has sonicre's ears, eyes,
gloves, the list goes on.

Uh, you know you can do those things easy. I've done it before SonicRE was even mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back