Mario Kart Wii Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What make them more common is the fact that there are 12 people racing at one time. Thats another problem I see aswell, ist that there are too many people on the track at one time. Getting hit with a Spiny Shell in older games would only cause you to lose 1 or 2 places. Get hit with it now, and you go from 1st to 8th, or worse.

The oppisite could be said with Bullet Bill. Getting him would allow you to go from 12 to 3, which seems highly overpowered in my opinion.

People complain about the amount of racers, but It makes it more fun in my opinion, In MKDD The race's felt empty when I was in first so this is welcome.
One thing that annoys me is the POW block, its too overpowerd and only skilled players can dodge it, giving newbes a disadvantage. The bullit pill can be anoying at times, along with the blue shell (spiny,super or the my-god-my-god-we-are-all-going-to-die shell are other names for it), but the Main thing that annoys me are the tracks, they just didnt feel new enough to me, and some of the retro cup choices sucked.
They should have just one cup with 4 versions of rainbow road, That will be great.

Hmm... in MK7, maybe they'll add a secret 5th Retro Cup, which can only be accessed by Gold Trophy-ing all 8 other Cups and has 6 tracks instead of 4:

Rainbow Cup
Rainbow Road Original
Rainbow Road MK64
Rainbow Road MKDD
Rainbow Road MKGBA
Rainbow Road MKDS
Rainbow Road MKWii

...and maybe I'll become a millionaire by age 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back