• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm new here, but I know how to play SRB2 really well. Anyways, I would like to release some UNFINISHED wads for SRB2 that me and a SRB2 player known as ZX made.

Download is <admin edit: not> here:

Flare can fly higher that Tails, and looks like a red Sonic.
Zero isn't as fast as Sonic, but has his thok ability. He looks like Tails, in a different color (I forgot which one)
Otome is really just a Hinote wad with a different life icon and life name, and has a different color for 1p. nothing changed besides that.

ZX made the wads. I only did some work on Flare.wad, but ZX worked on all three wads, so he gets more credit than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recolors

Although I have not downloaded these wads yet, I can tell that these wads are recolors. Did you have any permission from Hinote or even ZX to even release these wads? I don't think putting more recolors in srb2 is a good idea. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back