• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Character Skin Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS

I have a few .plr and .wad files that change which character I can play as, but I don't know how to use them.

Console-->Addfile Sonic.plr(Or whatever) then go to Multiplayer and Host Game(That's the only way you can play as Different Wads I Think x.x)

You want to play with your wad character. Rename sonic or tails real sonic or tails, and name your wad tails.plr or sonic.plr. I played with zim that way. I don't think it will work for anything else but Zim.dta

What is with people and naming files tails.plr. zim.dta is automatically loaded when you play. It only works in multiplayer, though. Go to the options under multiplayer and it'll let you change your skin. Zim is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back