Post your pics/art here!

I have one piece of art in my gallery on deviantART. The link to it is in my sig.
Check back regulary.

Last edited:
While unintentional, I accepted the cutie mark styling and I say it adds a bit of a grit to it. And the surrounding colors aren't causing the green tint. That's purposefully done due to lowering saturation on the yellow tint.

Lowering the saturation on yellow should not make it green. Rather, it should make it a lighter yellow. But regardless, if it makes it green and green doesn't fit, change it. But really, yellow wouldn't fit any better there, because it all looks out of place and incongruous.

I could've called it Pinkamena Fractal, but then it'd be too obvious as to what the end result should make you think of. Sure, the cutie mark gives off the sense of it being a Pinkie Pie wallpaper, but you need to consider the colors slowly, and get that sense of it being a tribute to the Pinkamena/Cupcakes style.

Rather, the Cutie Mark is the only thing that gives the wallpaper a Pinkie Pie feeling. The rest has no correlation whatsoever, even to Cupcakes. I mean, look at it. You have a flame or burst of light in the background, and black and red spiny fractals on the side. Those don't imply cupcakes in any sense. That's as closely related to Cupcakes or Pinkie Pie as it is to Ganondorf.

shadow_is_a_chicken_by_melissajordison-d4nno4z.jpg

Correction: Shadow is Scootaloo. Scoot Scoot Scootalooooo~

Hello guys! Just trying to come back to the SRB2 community slowly. If you guys know what Zone Cops are and Zonic, I've actually went to draw out Zlaze. I made her up, but she's just Blaze in a zone cop outfit.

zlaze_zone_cop_by_blazecake-d4nug5u.png

Haven't been on here in forever, need to change that soonly.

Anyway, I drew Fluttershy with a scarf, and took a picture of it with the worst possible camera.
38631213323224345388320.jpg

It's my only good pony drawing, and stuff.

In addition, a friend of mine outlined and coloured it 'cos she's awesome.
40473917435074933811915.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I have a bit of art that I want to shoe off. I'm not good, but I'd at-least say I'm decent. Also believe me if I had the knowledge to make this all colorful in Sai, I would but I lack that knowledge sadly.

Mah Ponies
fan_art__blissfully_jazzy_by_jamminforlife-d4irbcr.png

boredom_leads_to_ponies__3_by_jamminforlife-d4neboo.png
Mah Sonic Fan Character/Sonic In General
igni_by_jamminforlife-d4h6evc.png

425123_348025565222425_100000449529273_1207247_473803549_n.jpg

Also Hey, I'm posting stuff on here again... Yay.

I made this icon for my downloaded video game remixes. I was sure to include something from Atari (Centipede) as well as two of my favorite games, Mrs. Pac Man and Galaga. Credit to the original spriters and rippers, of course.

ay2652.png

Last edited:
...Okay, I am going to have nightmares to night, thanks.
ANYWAYS, have some art.

doctor_robotnik___redesign_by_srb2knockout-d46dlhx.png

A "redesign" of good ol' classic Eggman aka Robotnik.
silver_sonic___redesign_by_srb2knockout-d46dldc.png

Another redesign, this time of a under-rated Sonic robot. Silver Sonic!
freezor_relic_frostbite_human_by_srb2knockout-d46dlxz.png

And here's another human I drew based off a Sonic OC of mine, Freezor Relic Frostbite.
what_is_this_fourth_wall_you_speak_of__colored__by_srb2knockout-d4m9ekp.png

Can't have a post without a pony in it, right? This was my first crash test in GIMP, I think it turned out okay for a first try.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back