Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More info about the leaks: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=878858
148gzr.jpg

Last edited:
Those "Leaks" are fake, and its very easy to tell that they are.
For starters, Shulk has a similar picture to Little Mac. (Extreme Photoshop)
Second, the image used for Ness was created by a fan...I think it was a hack for Brawl, and in the character selection screen, characters arent properly organized with their series. (Lucina isnt near any other Fire Emblem cast members, and same with Dark Pit who just looks fake...)
Also, the characters have weird background colors in their character selection screens where in the E3 Demo, everyone had a Golden like background. The attempt at a "leak" is cool, but there were many errors found within it.

The leaked videos with shulk and B.Junior were taken down due to a copyright claim by Nintendo. If that didn't 100% confirm it's legitimacy, I dunno what does.

Those "Leaks" are fake, and its very easy to tell that they are.
For starters, Shulk has a similar picture to Little Mac. (Extreme Photoshop)
Second, the image used for Ness was created by a fan...I think it was a hack for Brawl, and in the character selection screen, characters arent properly organized with their series. (Lucina isnt near any other Fire Emblem cast members, and same with Dark Pit who just looks fake...)
Or maybe they wanted to separate the clones from the other characters... Dr. Mario and Lucina are clones and according to the leak Dark Pit is also clone.
The leaked videos with shulk and B.Junior were taken down due to a copyright claim by Nintendo. If that didn't 100% confirm it's legitimacy, I dunno what does.
Bowser Jr and Shulk confirmed for Smash 4!? Awesome!!!

Last edited:
Although I have yet to watch the video Duck has posted, Ive seen the actual video leaks and I do believe that Shulk and Bowser Jr are now playable, but I feel like the picture of the character selection screen is fake (Simply due to the image for Ness and few of the other reasons I said) but also, I do remember them kind of hinting at Dark Pit in Palutena's trailer, hopefully he isnt a clone though..
If that is the full roster Im gonna cry, Bandana Waddle Dee was needed to complete the Kirby series main cast, and I hoped for atleast one new Zelda rep (One can count Zelda and Sheik being "new" due to the huge change they received, but I mean a whole new character that isnt them. Midna was perfect for it but they made her an assist trophy...broke my heart).
If Snake is DLC thats pure bull though.

The inclusion of Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario is utterly disappointing. (Really? More Mario? Ugh)
Otherwise, the roster's fine enough.

If Snake is DLC thats pure bull though.
It's not like Nintendo hasn't done dlc before.

Remember that DLC doesn't necessarily mean "paid DLC". When they announced the staggered release date for the 3DS and Wii U versions with the same roster one immediate thought that came to mind was them not shipping some of the characters on 3DS release and having them as DLC when the Wii U version came out.

It's also entirely possible that's a complete lie, too, as the only confirmed rumors are the characters shown in the movies.

I saw this one video on youtube by "Relax Alax", which goes in full detail about every known leak, even the ones given here. He gives both points that support it as a legit leak, but also gives strong reason and proof as to how some of these leaks are fake.

Relax Alax even gives a proper explaination and proof as to why it says "Disablad" in that photo, and some other interesting things about it.

Inb4 Metal Face confirmed for boss.

Moderator Notice:
Dude, open spoilers of a game most people haven't played isn't cool. (What I've left above is fine.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back