The Downloads Aren't Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
The download links on the download page aren't working and I want SRB2 2.0 like crap. Please give me a valid link in this thread or post it on the Downloads page.

Then you're probably going to have issues getting the file. Our servers simply cannot handle the amount of traffic we're getting.

Finally mirror 4 works. Now I just have to wait 20 minutes. Someone must have read my post, not only that but I just checked back and saw the torrent mirror which wasn't there before. My topic can be locked if a mod or admin sees it fit.

We've been dealing with bugs, so there's been a lot of downloading and uploading going on. Release days are always kind of hectic, just bear with us while we try to get everything set up properly.

saturatedfat said:
BrennenTehAwsumz said:
Finally mirror 4 works. Now I just have to wait 20 minutes. Someone must have read my post, not only that but I just checked back and saw the torrent mirror which wasn't there before. My topic can be locked if a mod or admin sees it fit.
http://3dslice.net/srb2dl.html
Fast download link...

I will warn you though, I hope you have a decent port on that site, and a large amount of bandwidth. This goes to all people offering to mirror SRB2.

Just use the torrent - it's very fast and has a lot of seeds now. I downloaded it in only a few minutes more then I would have normally downloaded SRB2 via a regular link.

Yeah, go for the torrent if you want the most reliable way to get the game right now. I downloaded my copy in under a minute, and I'll be seeding for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back