Toribash

Status
Not open for further replies.

shado

the name is twi
Toribash is "the unique fighting game where YOU design the moves!"
That's the slogan, and it fits. Very well.
In this game, you are Tori (or, in multiplayer, your "ToriSelf", which is the SAME as your forum screen name(another thing I love about this)) VS Uke (or in MP, someone else's ToriSelf).
If you don't fully understand "YOU designing the moves," allow me to explain as best I can.
You can control each of the main joints of the body (ankles, knees, hips, glutes, abs, lumbar, chest, pecs, shoulders, elbows. wrists and neck) and you can see a ghost illustrating what you are about to do. When you press the Space button (or when time is up in MP) you advance a set number of frames.
You can decapitate or dismember your opponent if you apply the right amount of physical force.
I urge you to take the tutorial included in the game so you can get the idea.
If you earn enough "ToriCredits" (by winning MP matches, paying for "ToriBoosters," through winning a contest, or through other means) you can buy custom textures and colors. for your ToriSelf. (Some have made their ToriSelves look...*gag*.)
And, uh, have fun!

Link:

1. Oh god, smells horrible in here for some reason *goes to check* Cat pissed on the bathroom floor, and Dad poured some horrible-smelling crap over it. *checks again* Ugh.
2. I'd appreciate if you clicked here.

zeldagamer00 said:
It probably worth noting that this game has gore, But its so blown out of proportion its hilarious.
QFT. Also, you can buy different blood colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back