Favourite non-Sonic related SEGA game

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means pretty much any SEGA game where Sonic isn't the main character. Cameo appearances are okay.

hyperson said:
Thats Sonic Related because Zodick the hellhog is in it.

That's like saying SRB2 is Mario and NiGHTS related because of Mario Koopa Blast and Spring Hill!

Karuno said:
He means pretty much any SEGA game where Sonic isn't the main character.

Well if that's the case, then Tails' Adventure FTW.

No, I mean any game where it has no sonic-related content/characters/elements e.g. Tails, Chaos Emeralds

The Dark Fox said:
I also found Tails Adventure somehow entertaining. Relaxing music, fun levels, and the submarine is epic.
My favorite spinoff game. It's fun because of the puzzles.

I would have to say Skies of Arcadia for the dreamcast, it got kinda easy once you have enough money to buy 99 sacrum crystals >_< but it had a innovative battle system and storyline I came to love ^_^

For me, it'd have to be Chu Chu Rocket, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue, Shining Force, NiGHTS, and Alex Kidd.

But mostly Puyo Puyo.

Oh wow. UM Let's try to put these in order.
NiGHTS, Space Channel 5, Jet Set Radio (mostly future), ReZ, Puyo Puyo, Super Monkey Ball, Project DIVA, ReZ, Vectorman, Samba de Amigo, and Ristar.
Crazy Taxi's pretty cool but I don't really play it often. :U Played Billy Hatcher once and it seems cool. Not gonna put it in my main list 'till I actually get it and play through it properly though. Same goes for Outrun.

Let's see... Mine would have to be NiGHTS, Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5, and maybe a couple others I haven't played in forever.

Sonic the Hedgehog is for sure the most famous Sega game franchise... although I discovered some other games by growing up such as Dynamite Headdy, Alex Kidd... not a lot, actually, my favourite is the moe moe kyute Puyo Puyo series~

Also, I knew NiGHTS's existence some years ago, I didn't have the chance to handle a Saturn controller in my childhood, so I guess that's why I prefer Puyo Puyo.

Hello there. New account, used to play SRB2 a looooong time ago. You might've known me by the name Shoop the Fox, or (on occasions) Monochrome. I'm betting no-one here remembers me though...

Anyway, I'd have to say Crazy Taxi. Unless you count the games on the SEGA platforms, in which case it'd be Vectorman, hands down.

Oh wow. UM Let's try to put these in order.
NiGHTS, Space Channel 5, Jet Set Radio (mostly future), ReZ, Puyo Puyo, Super Monkey Ball, Project DIVA, ReZ, Vectorman, Samba de Amigo, and Ristar.
Crazy Taxi's pretty cool but I don't really play it often. :U Played Billy Hatcher once and it seems cool. Not gonna put it in my main list 'till I actually get it and play through it properly though. Same goes for Outrun.

Pretty much everything listed here.

NOT excluding Rhythm Thief. There's no way I can ever exclude Rhythm Thief.

panzer+dragoon+saga+sega+saturn+cover+boxart.jpg

I need to replay this sometime.

I got a little scared there for a second if no one said Panzer Dragoon XD Thank you Shadow Hog. . .

Anyway, other than Panzer Dragoon. . . JSR: Future, Billy Hatcher, Space Channel 9 (I prefer the first mostly because of Ulala's original voice actor. Disliked the other in Part 2), definitely Phantasy Star as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back