Country-Locked server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed_Demon

So, I did all the steps for portforwarding and hosting a server..
And it worked! But the problem is..

Anyone who tries to join my server must be from my country, otherwise they will get kicked after 1 minute of more-like paused game..

Someone from another country joined before.. However, he or she didn't get kicked.. That was the first time I host and this is how I knew It worked.. But that only happened once, and I didn't change any settings..

Oh! And also, this happens to me myself when I try to join another one's server, but that doesn't happen a lot..

So, if there are missing steps or any solutions.. I hope you'll tell me..

P.S: My country is egypt.

Last edited:
It's consistency failure protection, anyone who can't synchronize the game state will get kicked, usually due to their High ping / latency.

It's consistency failure protection, anyone who can't synchronize the game state will get kicked, usually due to their High ping / latency.

Makes sense..

So, should I try to increase the amount of sync attempts?

P.S: It didn't work, I didn't fully test it tho..

Last edited:
Makes sense..

So, should I try to increase the amount of sync attempts?

Try this, type in the console
Code:
maxping 0

This should allow anyone to join regardless of their ping but it will make the server really laggi for other players

Try this, type in the console
Code:
maxping 0

This should allow anyone to join regardless of their ping but it will make the server really laggi for other players

Sorry for late reply, I had issues with hosting..
Anyway, it still doesn't work.

I've checked if the problem from me, but it's not. (As I tested hosting in another game)
Any other solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back