problems with ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Guess i understood what you're trying to say, You haven't forwarded the port 5029 UDP .

He was asking for how to forward ports i suppose, not about the status of the Master server (if you check the date of his post you'd know) .

You guys don't need the master server for on-line play. Just host a server without trying to connect the MS server list, and then share your server IP with your friends or someone.

You can join a server using the command connect via console input.

Details here: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Multiplayer#Joining

Messias, it happen with me too. Every time i try to open my server it work well for a while before losing the connection to the master server along with my internet. And lately i cant even host that little while. what happened with the master server?

You guys don't need the master server for on-line play.

But you have to admit it is the greatest way to easily find netgames and join them , you can hardly find someone who's going to share his IP with you and let you play with him , it's very private .

Messias, it happen with me too. Every time i try to open my server it work well for a while before losing the connection to the master server along with my internet. And lately i cant even host that little while. what happened with the master server?

It's down, though it's happening very often recently .

Guys, you don't have to just be online, MS up or not, there are other things you can do to pass time. Yes, playing another game is helpful to pass time before the Master Server is up again. But you can also tackle Single player in the level packs from releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back