Master Server Problem (Sorry for doing this here! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExplodingTNT

SonicLux Hedgeman
Hai all. I live in Portugal and i have a server called (*TOTALFREEDOM SRB2* or *WADS ARE AWESOME*JOIN NOW!). When i check the master server list, my server does not have ping and query. Plz help me!!!!

P.S.: SORRY REALLY for posting this here, the bugs and suggestions isn´t working.

IM EXPLODING TNT! KA-BOOOOOOOOOUUUM! (srb2 fan........... uhhh!) :D

...Your ports must not be forwarded. Also, if you know it's the wrong section, why not use the correct one?

Help! HOST PROBLEMS!

hai guys i need help. I have a ZON HUB router (it is in Portugal) that i dont know how to forward posts. In the port forwading site, my router doesnt exists. And I need to do a server.

1-Go to 192.168.1.1
2-Take A Screenshot
3-Post It Here then I'll Tell You what do you have to do, Because Ports Forwarding is Easy and we don't even need to a tutorial !

I wonder if there should be a list of instructions of 'possible SRB2 problems and it's solutions' in a single thread, to avoid the creation of many threads with (overall viewing) the same subject.

Hello I'm also Portuguese just search online on how to forward ports (Sou portgues, tenta ver na net como abrir ou avançar as portas em vez de perguntares aqui.)

I told him what to do in portuguese too. I hope that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back