Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super SRB2 Kart Z is a pretty awesome Mod but there are a few problems...

Problems:
Time Trial doesn’t work.
Statistics only has one stat one it.
When you press start game on single player all characters have high stats.
When you select a grand prix it doesn’t work.
Tracks are also mixed up in the grand Prix’s.
You can't turn on shields on two player mode.

This isn’t a problem but I can't drift, I press the jump button but nothing happens and can you enable computers in Multiplayer mode?

Single Player in this game is not for general users. It was added back in for development purposes, and as such, is useless to you. Though, ZarroTsu broke it so that nothing can load, making it useless anyway. If ZarroTsu just fixed -Warp, we wouldn't even have Single Player, but nooooo...

Sigh. This is why I should pay more attention.

Moved out of public view until you update the version settings to not match SRB2Riders's.

Either change the VERSION definition (located in doomdef.h, recommended) or SUBVERSION definition (located in d_clisrv.h) and reupload, and I'll put it back.

犬夜叉;722211 said:
Either change the VERSION definition (located in doomdef.h, recommended) or SUBVERSION definition (located in d_clisrv.h) and reupload, and I'll put it back.

Both done and done. Version 12.02.20 released.

Bug dump time~

aWydf.png

This is a HOM. Hi HOM!

QZgyU.png

This should probably be a death pit. Also, the Eggman statue is pushable.

VMxqo.png

The audience stands are tagged as offroad.

BhAyb.png

You can jump into this pipe with the feather, leaving you stuck forever.
And it's also tagged as offroad.

Well-
But-
I mean-
Why would you possibly use the audience stands as part of the race? Usually you're not even suppose to get on to them... You are the racer, not the audience :X
And it's not like going through there makes you any faster.

It's just an oddity that it slows you down when the texture is brick.

I never said you'd want to jump up there. :P

>mfw nobody's making impassable fake floors in these areas

Also when since was there a feather? I should really design my track to suit that

Also when since was there a feather? I should really design my track to suit that

Not so much the feather as it is the Whirlwind Shield, which acts like the feather. Toggle shields on in the network settings (under items), and you get a shield when you finish a lap.

To drift, you must hold down the jump button and one of the turn keys.
I think he means that player 2 can't drift in 2p mode. Which he's right about.

Also, can you please update the map resources wad, if not already? If it's already updated, then I have a problem. -.-

Last edited:
I think he means that player 2 can't drift in 2p mode. Which he's right about.

Also, can you please update the map resources wad, if not already? If it's already updated, then I have a problem. -.-

If your problem is that the pictures of the textures are not showing up, I'm having that problem too.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

There are so many reasons why that wouldn't work that instead of listing them all, I'm just going to say you are stupid for thinking it is even slightly possible at all.
Haha, its possible. It just takes lots of skill to make it. But most of the tracks on F-Zero GX are impossible to make, not all.

Just making sure - did you two set srb2.srb as the IWAD for the config itself, and KartResources as the resource file for textures/flats when you loaded the map up?

Oh, and did you actually select the config when loading the map up?

If you did all of these, I haven't a clue what's going wrong then. =x

Just making sure - did you two set srb2.srb as the IWAD for the config itself, and KartResources as the resource file for textures/flats when you loaded the map up?

Well you fixed my problem, thanks.

Well, the problem is only happening in the newer maps, like GBA Snow Land, SNES Mario Circuit 4, F-Zero Silence, and N64 Bowser Castle, which is why I'm thinking it needs an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back