This big crazy capcom thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its akward how capcom has some weird restrictions on their fighting games, like how they never renewed the liscense for marvel and made marvel vs capcom 2 for the playstation 2 and xbox so rare and increased the price up to 100 bucks. And how you never saw a single Resident Evil character in those games, but thats just me talking. Anyone have any theories?

Last edited:
犬夜叉;659415 said:

okay...........OSUWARI OSUWARI BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

犬夜叉;659415 said:

Also, I never really played Marvel vs capcom 2 but, now that I know about this, I can say Dante? Or maybe even Onimusha? But thanks for the info anyhow, because that is some of what I needed to help my knowledge on capcom.

You never noticed?

Tsu is a Japanese animation(IIRC) company. A lot of their stuff doesn't come to the United States. Making us play with characters that we don't know.

Besides the Capcom ones...

Also, I never really played Marvel vs capcom 2 but, now that I know about this, I can say Dante? Or maybe even Onimusha?
No you can't, because they didn't exist in January or March 2000. The rereleases do not change this chronological stance of the game's design.

No you can't, because they didn't exist in January or March 2000. The rereleases do not change this chronological stance of the game's design.

Jesus, I knew I screwed up that scentence. By that, I mean not being in ANY capcom fighting game, but that was a VERY misunderstood scentence, and I am sorry. Basically I wanted to save myself from looking stupid, but I did that again, dang it. >:(

You never noticed?

Tsu is a Japanese animation(IIRC) company. A lot of their stuff doesn't come to the United States. Making us play with characters that we don't know.

Besides the Capcom ones...

Well we at least know most of the G-force characters and enemies in the game(if anyone remembers seeing that on toonami once). Other than that, I don't see a problem with trying out different characters from other companies.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but I really would of liked much more memorable characters. Marvel VS Capcom - We know 99% of the crew. DC VS MK - Same.

They are memorable characters...in Japan. They're just completely unknown here because the original material was never translated.

Well, IIRC a good deal of the material WAS translated. That doesn't help its obscurity at all, of course.

But really, who cares? Just play as Ryu. You know that's all anyone'd play as anyway (re: Street Fighter IV and the many, many, many Ken players). As a partner... uh, I guess Chun-Li? Might as well be as vanilla as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back