What "pushes your buttons"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely lothe people who think they are the best at something, and I focus on proving them wrong.

Elk said:
Earuto said:
When people play too much. They know I don't play like they do. They are acting gay too much and they bring that around me. I don't have a problem around gay people but I don't like hanging around them. They also play around when I'm not in the mood.

That dosen't make them gay, Earuto. Depending on the way they play.

I know that their not gay because We all go way back. I'm saying that how I feel about gay people and when people do it around me it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I hate when

1. When people say "80's music sucks"
2. When people make fun of Michael Jackson or say bad things about him.
3. When my Internet screws up.
4. Getting Rick rolled.
5. Getting a sore throat. (like right now; its been going on for days and its all swelled)
6. When my sister starts whing to let her use the computer or my DS games.
7. When people say "Fred sucks"

There's mah list.

aaronkfmaster said:
Anyways, what bugs me is that when I'm on a netgame, some randomn person will get on, just to bring lag, and say "lol" over and over again! Then they just leave. That pisses me off the most.

I know what you mean. Some guy named Ash came to my server and started repeating a colorized "LOL". The worst part was that I don't know how to kick people from my servers.

hannahthehedgecat said:
I know what you mean. Some guy named Ash came to my server and started repeating a colorized "LOL". T
Oh Ash...

Anyways, I really dislike hypocrites, racists, and randomness. At times, it can be fun, but it gets very annoying when people think that "PIE is gawd" or something.

People that keep saying ¨O u r a girl, can we date?¨

Come on seriously, those guys sure do that because they can even get to talk to one in real life, ok, bad for them, but don´t come to annoy me with that the bare time im online.

And plus: Internet relationships are not even a third that what they feel in real life, so I still don´t get the point of these people who already humiliate themselves to keep doing it.

Sonnarkku said:
People that keep saying ¨O u r a girl, can we date?¨

Come on seriously, those guys sure do that because they can even get to talk to one in real life, ok, bad for them, but don´t come to annoy me with that the bare time im online.

And plus: Internet relationships are not even a third that what they feel in real life, so I still don´t get the point of these people who already humiliate themselves to keep doing it.

You're a girl? Cause, you see, I'm single and feeling kinda lonely right now... =P

What hacks me off? I'm not sure really, as many of you will know I have issues with my ex-girlfriend, but I guess one thing that really annoys me is people who go "EW OH GAWD RUDENESS AND FEMALE PARTS!" among other things, so basically people who don't grow up when it comes to those things and seem to think that everything like that is some sort of criminal offence. But that's just me.

What "Grinds my Gears"?
The Current US Goverment
Rickrolled
That one trainer in Pokemon Battle Reveloution
Governor (Not so) Grandholme
Obama
Abama (Same person)
Sonnarkku (Minor annoyance)

glaber said:
What "Grinds my Gears"?
The Current US Goverment
Rickrolled
That one trainer in Pokemon Battle Reveloution
Governor (Not so) Grandholme
Obama
Abama (Same person)

The Current US Goverment
Current
US
Goverment

What? having everything you want by the least money you can pay?

*FACEDESK*
Dude, it's not like that at all.
Why are they going after Specific AIG people? Key word here being Specific
Why are they spending so much that it could devalue the Dollar?
Why are they attacking a radio Talk show host?

What corks my wine:
  • People who have the balls to mess with my girlfriend.
    People who think they are worthy of my attention.
    Discourteous people.
    Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (Sorry, but if I can buttonmash against Sephiroth, it ain't worth it.)
    Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus (I hate the fact that one can easily just spend all XP for money and still kick axe at the end of the game.)

What pushes my buttons is when people ask where I got that WAD or MOD... They just don't look for it themselves. I especially hate it when they ask me to send it to them.

glaber said:
*FACEDESK*
Dude, it's not like that at all.
Why are they going after Specific AIG people? Key word here being Specific
Why are they spending so much that it could devalue the Dollar?
Why are they attacking a radio Talk show host?

OK, go on.

Whenever I'm in some kind of debate, conversation, or simply just reading/listening to something, I can't hope to stay level headed whenever something along the lines of any one of the topics listed is brought up.

"fix Sonic"
Console Wars (Sony = hardcore, Wii = casual)
Sonic: Too many characters
Casual Gaming
Financial Crisis
Glamor/Celeb
AIG Scandal
Critics are evil
Players are fanboys
SRB2 administration are nazis
oldbies vs n00bs

Regardless of how much truth there may be attached to something said about one of the above topics, chances are I've heard it so many times that hearing it again will feel like a dull ringing noise, something like listening to my baby brother and sister run across the next floor up and going to get them to settle down for the fifteenth time that day.
It irritates me and I find that whenever I feel compelled to speak about the subject, I either have nothing to say, or have already said it so many times that I can hardly bear to repeat it.

There are other more specific examples, but I'm pretty sure that I've covered most everything that would be familiar with the other members here.

EDIT: Ehh, Republican vs Democrat junk isn't all that fun either... but I only have to worry about it once every four years. I'm usually in the minority, so most everything political or otherwise takes a lot of patience on my part. Especially when I'm trying to avoid being generalized.

I get angery when people think that everything they say is the truth.
Also when people think Im unintelligent because I don't know what there talking about. Or when a server kicks me cause they think Im someone else. Or when someone insults me for likeing something they don't... You could say I have a 'slight' anger problem. Plus most electronics don't like me much.

OK, what really pushes my buttons is the people of the United States of America, that get 8,000 dollars per month and still say they lack money, that can buy a game by only 40 dollars and still say it does not worth it´s price, the ones that keep complaining about marked when they know prices has only gone un 30%, the ones that can´t stop complaining about Obama for no reason, the ones that do not realise that United States has one of the best economies in the world, basically people from USA that keep complaining about evenrything without knowing how the rest of the world is.

How about going here to see the BEST prices you can get for games:

http://www.olx.com.ve/video-juegos-consolas-cat-209

1 Dollar = 2.15 BsF

NOW TRY BUING THAT WITH ONLY 2,000 BsF PER MONTH!!!

"Introduced fatigue to the melee attack in versus mode. You will see a HUD display when your melee swing is cooling down"

When Valve did not introduce this to L4D on the release.

Oh, and Racism, Stupidity, and Randomness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back