soar.dta

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I wonder what happened but..

I Was playing with my friend in our wad (testing) but I Close srb2 for editing the wad again, when I Back it showed the following error:

File is corrupt or has been modified: C:\jogos\soar.dta (found md5: 5b7c20b41dab8eeef1eb991266c0fd65, wanted: 8d080c050ecf03691562aa7b60156fec)

(copied from log)

Could someone help me?

Why is there many files like that? Can't the drilldash and normal flying sprites be put in srb2.srb?

I don't get it either. We should probably just go with it, or say you could merge all those files into one or in srb2.srb (heck, the weapons got fused when I suggested it (probably not from me though)), just have to deal with it.

Also, didn't this file used to have Red Volcano in it that was super encrypted? Maybe they still need it due to the whole encryption thing they did to that file.

Every wad separate to srb2.srb exists solely for a reason: it has sprites with lowercase lump names, which get screwed up under old wad editors such as DeePsea, so they need special attention. The sole exception is music.dta, which is split from the main IWAD so it can be an optional file.

Every wad separate to srb2.srb exists solely for a reason: it has sprites with lowercase lump names, which get screwed up under old wad editors such as DeePsea, so they need special attention. The sole exception is music.dta, which is split from the main IWAD so it can be an optional file.

What about zones.dta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back