• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Next Generation Darkspine Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is was playing a next generation Sonic and seeing as my darkspine Sonic was pretty good so now I'm making Next Generation Darkspine Sonic.

And seeing as this topic would be locked without proof..................

playa1tk6.png

I'm tired of seeing so many Darkspine wads. Honestly, your last one sucked anyway. Why hasn't anyone even tried to edit the hair to be facing down so that they're almost like knuckles's dreadlocks?

And what is the problem of DarkSpine sonic wad? I want to be a good sprite editor to make a next gen Silver or other wads.

I have no problem with the darkspine wads, I just don't like the lack of effort put into the ones I've seen. Especially in a wad with suck few frames. I haven't seen 1 with the the spines we're right. and I think the lines on his head should be a bit thicker.

Kai the Hedgehog said:
Come to think of it, I remember seeing a nice Darkspine Sonic sprite in Nitro's photobucket.
You mean this?
Darkspine.png

Yes, I did make that out of boredum (along with millions of other characters)

That'd be SSN.

Anyways, we need to get back on topic. I think this either needs a lot of work done to it or you just edit my darkspine sprite instead.

Protonic Basic v.1 said:
Today is was playing a next generation Sonic and seeing as my darkspine Sonic was pretty good so now I'm making Next Generation Darkspine Sonic.

And seeing as this topic would be locked without proof..................

playa1tk6.png

No way...you are either RgxSuperSonic, or that is a recolor of RgxSuperSonic's NGSonic sprites.

I remember RGX saying something in his topic about NOT recoloring his Sonic without permission or something.

In any case, make his shading darker, thiken the stripes, give color to the arms, make the rings look like round rings, not cuffs, add more detailed shading, and please, don't make the animation of these sprites as horrible as the next gen Sonic's. >.> Like so:
Before.......................After
playa1tk6.png
dddddab9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back