SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Old 08-11-2018   #1
XleederTH
íReremy

Default I don't know what I am doing.

I don't know what is this but I... What ever just look at the images xD.

It is like a mix between classic and modern Sonic. What you think about it guys?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XleederTH View Post
I don't know what is this but I... What ever just look at the images xD.

It is like a mix between classic and modern Sonic. What you think about it guys?
If @Jeck Jims doens't like the idea, I'll have to remove it.
Old 08-11-2018   #2
Jeck Jims
Oh, THAT guy...

I'd say my first rule personally before starting a project is to make I what I want to make. Don't rely on someone else's thoughts as the deciding factor. Criticism is nice to help polish you're own tastes, as well as see flaws you might miss otherwise.

That being said if you're asking for my thoughts I do like the concept, I wouldn't say that, "classic proportions" just means rounder and shorter though. It seems like you may have used the sphereify tool on the head? I would recommend manually adjusting it as the end result would be better. The torso could also be... remade I'd say. I'm not sure what what happened with the back spikes but they look way too thin.
Old 08-11-2018   #3
XleederTH
íReremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeck Jims View Post
I'd say my first rule personally before starting a project is to make I what I want to make. Don't rely on someone else's thoughts as the deciding factor. Criticism is nice to help polish you're own tastes, as well as see flaws you might miss otherwise.

That being said if you're asking for my thoughts I do like the concept, I wouldn't say that, "classic proportions" just means rounder and shorter though. It seems like you may have used the sphereify tool on the head? I would recommend manually adjusting it as the end result would be better. The torso could also be... remade I'd say. I'm not sure what what happened with the back spikes but they look way too thin.
I mentioned you cause I am using one of your old models and I didn't ask you first and I was really bored so I decided to start something.
Also, as you said about the torso, I must fix a lot of it, has something weird on it that I cannot describe; gonna use this as a sketch.
Old 08-15-2018   #4
XleederTH
íReremy

Some progress...
Making the animations for walking.
As I don't have too much time as I used to, it gotta take a bit longer (Funny cause I gonna release it when 2.2 hits with my new badnicks.)