edit invisible textures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

Doombuilder
are some textures?

i need: made a invisible wall.
i need: made a mirror
i need: made the textures same a glass, do you remember mystic realm zone...

Under the FoF section for linedef effects, there's many kinds: notably, you have translucent and invisible.

Mirros aren't in the game as it is. The closest thing you can have to a mirror is having a transparent wall with a reversed duplicate for the "reflection". Won't work for things; only for sectors. Not even worth the efort, I think.

Naga said:
Under the FoF section for linedef effects, there's many kinds: notably, you have translucent and invisible.

Mirros aren't in the game as it is. The closest thing you can have to a mirror is having a transparent wall with a reversed duplicate for the "reflection". Won't work for things; only for sectors. Not even worth the efort, I think.

made it!
is it the 105 numbh of the effect?
because if is it, is not invisible

Naga said:

SRB2JTE had darkworld. That was ALMOST a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back