SRB2DB error

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymandude

I just reinstalled srb2db, and When I click ok after configuring the Iwad I get this message and then it closes:
runtimeerroro.jpg

Can anyone help please?!?!

raymandude said:
I just reinstalled srb2db, and When I click ok after configuring the Iwad I get this message and then it closes:
runtimeerroro.jpg

Your using the wrong CFG, Get the new CFG
Thats the 1.1 one. its wrong.

raymandude said:
runtimeerroro.jpg

left click srb2DB program -> run as adminstrator, this sould help you out

VISTA!!
SRB2 Doom Builder does not work on Vista. It doesn't matter if the config is wrong because otherwise it wouldn't show up and it would display a message saying that it's wrong before you start it up. You'll have to use something like Doom Builder 2 for Vista, maybe Workbench but I don't know.

Violo said:
VISTA!!
SRB2 Doom Builder does not work on Vista. It doesn't matter if the config is wrong because otherwise it wouldn't show up and it would display a message saying that it's wrong before you start it up. You'll have to use something like Doom Builder 2 for Vista, maybe Workbench but I don't know.

No, just do as Tyrzi said and RIGHT CLICK AND RUN AS ADMINISTRAITOR. It's that easy.

I AM KNOWN AS THE SHIFT KEY RAPIST IN MANY CIRCLES BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back