How do I put the sonic, tails, knux.plr into XWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi

How do I use XWE? I read basically everything on Wiki and still couldn't understand...

Can someone perhaps show me some screenshots on how to use it?

Like, when I open it, it says "Warning: Info file not found C:\Documents and Settings\Avi\Desktop\xwe.ini". So I press "Ok" and it pops up "File Location" Then i'm thinking to myself: "How the heck do you use this thing?!..." It showed: Description, Path, and File Name. And I had no idea on what to put in each text...

Anyways all i'm really trying to do is put the Sonic.plr into XWE and I don't know how to do it...

Please assist... :(

If you're so computer illiterate that you don't know what "File Not Found" and the subsequent dialog means, then you're beyond help.

Re: How do I use XWE? I read Wiki and still didn't understan

Avi said:
How do I use XWE? I read basically everything on Wiki and still couldn't understand...

Can someone perhaps show me some screenshots on how to use it?

Like, when I open it, it says "Warning: Info file not found C:\Documents and Settings\Avi\Desktop\xwe.ini". So I press "Ok" and it pops up "File Location" Then i'm thinking to myself: "How the heck do you use this thing?!..." It showed: Description, Path, and File Name. And I had no idea on what to put in each text...

Anyways all i'm really trying to do is put the Sonic.plr into XWE and I don't know how to do it...

Please assist... :(

for the first part, I got that message, and it still worked for me. When it asks for the file location, I think you have to point it to srb2.srb, using the browse button.

When the file thing comes up just press the exit and xwe should pop-up, than after that if you're trying to make a wad rename sonic to (name of wadfile.wad), than open it in xwe, You can than replace the front frame of sonic running,jumping,standing,etc, and once all frames are complete than you have your wad.

Sorry if i'm being a noob, but screens would help alot more better.

Just show me how (ON SCREENS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back