Im looking for SPMoves but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

i can't find SPMoves, and i've tried J.T.E'S Site but it just say's 999 error, and i've other links around this fourm but there all down, could someone send me a WORKING link please, i hope thats not to much to ask for

Super mystic sonic said:
Even if we would give you a link, it would only work for SRB2 1.08!

Unless someone updates the wad........
It's not a WAD you monkey. Anyway, SPMoves is old and outdated. All it's best features have been ported to SRB2JTE. And alot of the abilitys can be done with SOCs now.

If a post is directed at another user and is unrelated to the topic, it should be said in a PM. Okay? Okay.

light dasher said:
Such as what?
Well...
Bat-flight was the first ability made with SOCs.
Climb without Glide can be done with setting climb with glide and actionspd set to 0. (I think)
Big Gun can be done by setting ability to 255, ringslinger to 1, and slingitem to something.

Need I go on?

Draykon said:
light dasher said:
Such as what?
Well...
Bat-flight was the first ability made with SOCs.
Climb without Glide can be done with setting climb with glide and actionspd set to 0. (I think)
Big Gun can be done by setting ability to 255, ringslinger to 1, and slingitem to something.

Need I go on?

Whats big gun??? and bat-fight??? and yes you may go on :P

Draykon said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Even if we would give you a link, it would only work for SRB2 1.08!

Unless someone updates the wad........
It's not a WAD you monkey. Anyway, SPMoves is old and outdated. All it's best features have been ported to SRB2JTE. And alot of the abilitys can be done with SOCs now.

Sorry, SPmoves has WADs. Alot of em.

Big gun basically just gives the player a gun used by the fire key.
Bat flight is something that works until I try to release it, it allows you to fly by repeadely pressing jump.

Thok-glide can be done with a more complex SOC, but it would cause normal gliding to radiate the trail as well, still it would be like thok-glide for the one player

Umm... what else?

Draykon said:
Big gun basically just gives the player a gun used by the fire key.
Bat flight is something that works until I try to release it, it allows you to fly by repeadely pressing jump.

Thok-glide can be done with a more complex SOC, but it would cause normal gliding to radiate the trail as well, still it would be like thok-glide for the one player

Umm... what else?

Were can i get big gun??? it sounds cool , same wit bat flight, but since you said until you try to realess it, i'll wait for bat flight

I don't have bat-flight on this computer, I never made big gun. You can download a buggy bat-flight here, but it works like superjump.

http://sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=3476

If you feel like fixing it up, just go in with XWE, find the line in MAINCFG that says "PAINCHANCE = 0" and change it to "PAINCHANCE = 1"

Edit: You also might need to find the line that says "Auraitem = (something)" and change it to "Thokitem = (something)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back