• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The LAST Thread I Will Ever Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku is in reality a HUMAN fc that Senku Niola ported to a Sonic FC. THAT's the difference. also, he has a neat ability, and is a port from the old version.

I cannot understand why. Maybe because he's an olbie in the community (much like how redhotsonic was one of the few people to keep his obvious fancharacter name in Sonic Retro due to his skills), maybe because he put quite a bit of effort into his sprites (unlike 99% of recolors), I dunno. Point is, he IS at least aware of his recolor-ness, as he was supposed to he human at the start, and he's working on a human wad.
Makes sense.

Hmm, You got me there, I must admit. But still you only had the concept picture, and no sprites what so ever.

Senku is in reality a HUMAN fc that Senku Niola ported to a Sonic FC. THAT's the difference. also, he has a neat ability, and is a port from the old version.
This, however, doesn't.
Just because of their ability, they're accepted?
I bet there's a different reason, and...

I believe that's a little something called favoritism.

And apparently, you can just call your char a human, and it be accepted.

No, senku aren't a TOTALLY recolor, senku has clothes(he were human) and different shoes, and he isn't overpowered, and to compensate the "almost" recolor, he have an original ability. Unlike your character, we didn't know AT LEAST what it looks like.You haven't set AT LEAST a name for the character, we don't know if he is having any progress, any idea of an ability, absolutely nothing about the character.You just put a picture that looks like a Sonic-Tails hybrid and guessed that all is fine and we'll accept your character without any proof if he is having made or not.

Okay. You know what? Fine. How about we just end this whole thing. But before we do, I have a little parting gift!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

This gift isn't for Chaotic Chao or any other person I dont hate.

Congrats on your maturity. You sure arn't throwing a fit comparable to a hungry infant.

No, senku aren't a TOTALLY recolor, senku has clothes(he were human) and different shoes, and he isn't overpowered, and to compensate the "almost" recolor, he have an original ability. Unlike your character, we didn't know AT LEAST what it looks like.You haven't set AT LEAST a name for the character, we don't know if he is having any progress, any idea of an ability, absolutely nothing about the character.You just put a picture that looks like a Sonic-Tails hybrid and guessed that all is fine and we'll accept your character without any proof if he is having made or not.
His char could've had clothes too.

But nobody will accept anything about the char.
Even if he had clothes,they'd say:
He's just a recolor with clothes!

Well, so is Senku.
Accept it.

I only wanted a sprite or two... ._.
Still again, You only had the concept. Next time, Chill out! and get at least the stand frames done.

Again, if you can't take this? How can you take criticism?

His char could've had clothes too.

But nobody will accept anything about the char.
Even if he had clothes,they'd say:
He's just a recolor with clothes!

Well, so is Senku.
Accept it.

Well, I see some points to that, but...

Okay. You know what? Fine. How about we just end this whole thing. But before we do, I have a little parting gift!

This is about where DarkSpikes' credibility ended.

"im losing the argument so im going to use a common copy pasta and im leave!!!!"

Go ahead, you are exactly the kind of person the community here does not want. Everyone is giving you completely valid reasons. Go ahead, show off your flashy copy pastes, but nobody cares. It's your fault this thread reached 3 pages.

do you hate me btw

Let me interject: Yes, there is rampant favoritism going on here. It has kinda' underscored the atmosphere of this community since like forever, and it's never been more obvious than it is right here. If Senku made a hedgehog-fox hybrid, I'm sure he wouldn't have been ridiculed nearly as much.

Now, as far as making a topic that has nothing beyond concept art, that is a good reason to lock. And I'm pretty sure that's why Mystic did it. As for the other members here, you really are being a bunch of d*cks, no matter how true or not-so-true the problem is. Really, you're kind of proving his point.

Let me interject: Yes, there is rampant favoritism going on here. It has kinda' underscored the atmosphere of this community since like forever, and it's never been more obvious than it is right here. If Senku made a hedgehog-fox hybrid, I'm sure he wouldn't have been ridiculed nearly as much.

Now, as far as making a topic that has nothing beyond concept art, that is a good reason to lock. And I'm pretty sure that's why Mystic did it. As for the other members here, you really are being a bunch of d*cks, no matter how true or not-so-true the problem is. Really, you're kind of proving his point.

You're a very smart guy.

However, it really didn't sound like he locked it for that reason.
The chars looked cool to me.
What I read was:

Nobody gives a f*ck about your chars, so I'm going to lock this topic.

I give a f*ck. Wo knows who else would?

Not Mystic. Not me. Not Darkspikes. Nobody.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I tried. I tried to prevent this.

It wasn't critisism.

As Digiku and I said,
It's favoritism.
But you guys just won't accept his chars.

And now I've reached the peak.
People make what they want. They have the right to put what they wan't on editing. But you people won't accept that. He wants to make a char. Stop being n00bs about it.

Mystic's more reasonable than that, if not a little blunt. He may be saying the truth of what usually happens: noob releases concept art of character WAD, noob realizes how hard it is, noob gives up. I agree, he shouldn't have put it that bluntly, but he's not a total monster. I also have an issue with being so deterministic about it, but it really is quite truthful...

Anyhow, the whole middle finger post was quite as bad as everyone else here. The point is that everyone here is guilty of something, not just one opposing party or the other :)

Last edited:
Mystic's more reasonable than that, if not a little blunt. He may be saying the truth of what usually happens: noob releases concept art of character WAD, noob realizes how hard it is, noob gives up. I agree, he shouldn't have put it that bluntly, but he's not a total monster.

Anyhow, the whole middle finger post was nearly as bad as everyone else here. The point is that everyone here is guilty of something, not just one opposing party or the other :)

Wow.

You are
the smartest
person
here.

Err, maybe instead of "helping" him tie us in a hole, we should "help" himself into the hole. In other words, let him fuss with the character until he gives up.

Should this topic be locked? It seems to be turning a little flame-ish...

Err, maybe instead of "helping" him tie us in a hole, we should "help" himself into the hole. In other words, let him fuss with the character until he gives up.

I don't want him to give up.

I want him and me to make you all understand that there's nothing wrong with his chars. If you think so, I guess that's just too bad.

I also want to prove that favoritism is bad.

Okay. I know the whole middle finger thing was kind of taking it too far, but I was REALLY, REALLY pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back