• when server is full, he add more players and thats cause lags

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is so stupid! with all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicgreen3

ok for all the person who enter in this server... there are fakers mystic (not the mod mystic of this forum) there say are the real and why want to know who is the real mystic (not only me, friends too) so i do this topic.....
There say thats Mystic is a faker why do many cheatings.. other says is a faker Mystic with he wads and more....
This problem have many days i think
the only I now.. this *FAKERS* do this for more people in servers....
plz say what do you think.. only if you know this server of curse!

I can't understand you very well but from what I understand it seems that there are people pretending to be mystic. This happens alot and with almost every mod./ admin., don't worry, it isn't a curse.

sonicgreen3 said:
ok for all the person who enter in this server... there are fakers mystic (not the mod mystic of this forum) there say are the real and why want to know who is the real mystic (not only me, friends too) so i do this topic.....
There say thats Mystic is a faker why do many cheatings.. other says is a faker Mystic with he wads and more....
This problem have many days i think
the only I now.. this *FAKERS* do this for more people in servers....
plz say what do you think.. only if you know this server of curse!

What you just said was kinda hard for me to understand, but I know who you're talking about. I saw that person in the game, but I didn't stick around in his server. Of course his a faker, he's probably new. I'm sure he'll change his name if you ask...

Umm, okay, I have very little idea what you are trying to say, so fix your grammar. I can see it's something about a Mystic impersonater, which tends to happen alot. We're aware there are impersonators, but there's not really a whole lot we can do about them unless they are the server host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back