Onos! Poisoned Paradise act 2 screenshot leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tets

one rude dude
"Early this morning a shocking discovery was made, the first known screenshot of Poisoned Paradise Zone act 2 in action. Fans of Tets' work have been waiting seemingly ages to see the progress on his first complete single player level pack, and rumors that the creator possibly dropped the project were dispelled upon the discovery of the screen. Tets was unfortunately unavailable for comment at the time."

onos.gif

A lot of that isn't true though. I just wanted to put a creative twist on this post. Yes, I have a screenshot prepared, but there really isn't much action involved. The most drastic difference is that act 2 is being built with multiple paths in mind, as opposed to the linearity of act 1. In addition I'm using a few new effects introduced in the 1.08 release of SRB2.

The main purpose of this topic, aside from showing everyone how it's going so far, is to gather suggestions. What do you think would make this a quality level? So... go ahead and post. Yeah.

USe some breakable walls, I have seen them only one time :P Some secrets hidden inside them could be cool :P

Try to make some platforming parts too, not too hard, but they make levels a little more interesting...

And... Mmmmmm... Try to make a good environment, it makes a level even better ;)

Just one thing more, play it as the three characters... Try to make the level funny for all... Some parts only for Tails, some only for Knuckles... Even for Sonic :P

Blandness can be solved by adding scenery. From scenery objects to complex things involving sectors, scenery is a simple way to add interest to a boring level, without changing the gameplay any.

Poisoned Paradise Act 1 is my favorite level. I hope Act 2 is just as good if not even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back