FIFA World Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Hello, this topic is for the discussion of the FIFA World Cup 2010, South Africa.

Discuss about your favorite teams and say if you have got any World cup items, such as team flags, shirts and stuff.

Im with Portugal. :D

2010-logo.jpg

I'm with my Country, Chile :D

Srsly, with Marcelo Bielsa as the couch and with the Young Soccer players running after a Football in order to score, We know that they will able to do Importants things in the Group Phase and the 2nd Phase and why not? ..get Some epic Victories (Hopefully)

Note: Sadly, I haven't got any item related to it D:

I'm from argentina, a country which is known for housing a darn good team and ebing soccer fanatic, but you know what, I actually find soccer kind of boring. But Waving Flag is one catchy song.
AND THEN IT GOES BACK
AND THEN IT GOES BACK
AND THEN IT GOES BACK
AND THEN IT GOES BACK

I think it'd be more a World Anthem than just a World Cup Anthem and yeah its pretty catchy :D

"When I get older, I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom, just like a Waving Flag
And then it goes back, and then it goes back
And then it goes back "

Hehe, bad thing Chile will have to go against Brazil in eight finals. I´ll be waiting to see Uruguay-France, it promises to be an entretaining game, being both teams equally good.

I'm from America, so we don't really talk much about the FIFA here.You know, sometimes I wish that the U.S. would take more of an interest in the World Cup, if only because it's a huge deal in the rest of the world. I wonder what it is about soccer/football that the U.S. finds not worth its attention.

Hehe, bad thing Chile will have to go against Brazil in eight finals. I´ll be waiting to see Uruguay-France, it promises to be an entretaining game, being both teams equally good.

I'm more worried about Chile-Spain More than Brazil on Eight Finals, Lol, About Uruguay and France....That will be an amazing match, I think Uruguay Will Win that one.

Going back to brazil, I dont think It'll be a "hell" Like France 1998... Plus, I Have Faith on the players Marcelo Bielsa Will Choose for that Match.

By The Way, Too bad FIFA Chose Shakira's Song instead of K'naan's Catchy Wavin' Flag D:

I have to do an exercise on system management about this World Cup. You know, ER-Chen models, Data Flow Diagrams, etc. And I have to finish it by Sunday and it's only half done! And here I am checking forums instead of working D: It doesn't help that my colleague hasn't been online for us to complete it. So the less I hear about this World Cup, the less stressed I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back