The Worst Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry everyone. I did read the rules, but I was just a bit confused. I was just giving my opinion on the worst game ever.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I'm new. So that's why I asked for help when I send a message. I'm sorry for that Banjo Kazooie thing. My bad everyone.

I'm surprised that nobody has said Superman on the N64 yet... That game is horrendously bad, with really broken controls and crap graphics.

I think I've found the worst gam- I mean thing ever that tried to do exactly what super smash bros did but without the fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r4_1keNk4U&feature=fvst

If you really want your eyes to throw up then go ahead. You will never look at cartoonnetwork the same way again. Even though that already happened to me when they took off toonami and added all of those horrible new shows. Just saying the name of the game makes me......ugh.

Chowder and Flapjack were horrible? Heck if anything, those two toons were a nice breather from the pointless live action shows they decided to add in.

Everything went to hell after they took out toonami. And whats the point of a channel called cartoonnetwork If they don`t have shows with cartoons on them. Cartoonnetwork used to have all of their shows to be cartoons and now they have nothing but crap.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

After they took out toonami and added "dude what would happen" that was it for me. There is nothing worth watching there for me anymore.

Worst game: Any cartoon made into a game
Best game: It is
*shot for not saying SRB2*

Last edited:
Medal of honour for the GBA. Shudders...the graphics...the gameplay. I just think it's by far the worst game i've played. And also anything on the wii with the word "party" in, e.g world sports party (the darts game controls are abysmally crap and that hawaian theme puts me the hell off) so yeah worst game(s) ever.

The Gba have some good games. Mario party and Sonic shouldn't also deserve worst game either. The worst game I have seen is..I can't find the name but is about a nerd that dies at everything and always run back when appraching an enemy. Abaker95 beat me to it. I was about to say any cartoon, hereos, shows, moves turned into a video game.

I was about to say any cartoon, hereos, shows, moves turned into a video game.

Pretty much every Sunsoft game ever made says hi. Along with literally dozens of other games. I think there's more good licensed games than bad ones, it's just the bad ones tend to be so bad that they drown out the good games. Don't generalize like that.

Sonic Colors. That was the worst game that I have ever PLAYED, not the worst game ever.

It has effort in it, but the levels are as linear as hell, and I could probably beat it in 5 hours.
Oh, and the bosses are doubled. You know what I mean.

Sonic Colors. That was the worst game that I have ever PLAYED, not the worst game ever.

It has effort in it, but the levels are as linear as hell, and I could probably beat it in 5 hours.
Oh, and the bosses are doubled. You know what I mean.

YES!! sonic colors was the worst game!(sorry for saying the truth about it sega and sonic team.) If I had known it sucked I would never have wasted 40 bucks on it .The bosses were not really bosses at all! The first boss... it dies in TWO hits talk about weak and a pirate ship as a boss more than one time the only diffrence was how it looked like... and sonics voice dont get me start , I ajusted to his voice because their was no other choice and what was up with the red rings which make no sense why they even appear .The two player levels were not even worth it, nothing but going straight and kill a couple of robots the some weird turns and back to 3d mode the controling was bad and the game was very short .Drift? is drifting really needed in the game? just for points and nothing else .When you drift and slow down the drifting makes less sense .I would say sonic colors was rushed because they need to stay over nintendo .I really like sega but this game was terriable.The only fun parts were playing in the credits,the song&movie in the entire begining of the game nice tune,and tails saying really funny translations of what the wisp is saying.That is all.... ... .. . yup I think I that's all.

The worst game I've played is glacier 2, its so crappy because there is hardly
music, bad designed tracks, the AI never comes back when destroyed.
The only good thing was the car designs.

Actually mikey6018, I kind of hated that they made you play in the credits.
IMO, it should be optional.

My biggest problem with the game is the level design. It's more boost-to-win friendly than the daytime stages from Sonic Unleashed.
I mean, compare Dragon Road to... Sweet Mountain? Dragon Road is more based on platforming in 3-D than Sweet Mountain is.

My second problem with Colors is that it was about $50 when I bought it, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 was about $40, which had a longer story, better gameplay, and more playable levels than Colors.

Pretty much every Sunsoft game ever made says hi. Along with literally dozens of other games. I think there's more good licensed games than bad ones, it's just the bad ones tend to be so bad that they drown out the good games. Don't generalize like that.
No, I'm going to have to disagree. There's definitely more bad licensed games than good ones. However, it makes finding the good ones a significantly more troublesome endeavor than it needs to be.

Of course there are good ones, though, particularly in the NES/SNES era, when Capcom and Konami had their hands on Disney and WB licenses, respectively, and did wonderful things with them. Really, steer clear of LJN, and you've got a pretty good chance of finding a hidden gem in that era. I particularly liked Aladdin on the Genesis (Virgin Interactive and not Capcom, contrary to what I said above, but still damn good).

Not to mention Goldeneye for the N64 (although the Wii version's good too), or Batman: Arkham Asylum for a really recent example...

Actually mikey6018, I kind of hated that they made you play in the credits.
IMO, it should be optional.

My biggest problem with the game is the level design. It's more boost-to-win friendly than the daytime stages from Sonic Unleashed.
I mean, compare Dragon Road to... Sweet Mountain? Dragon Road is more based on platforming in 3-D than Sweet Mountain is.

My second problem with Colors is that it was about $50 when I bought it, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 was about $40, which had a longer story, better gameplay, and more playable levels than Colors.

Sonic unleashed was a better game than sonic colors except for the night stages they were nice too but it made me feel uneasy at the fact that he couldn't run super fast(did anyone see the last movie you can unlock its really funny X D !).sonic colors had that crappy kind of story mode where you don't get it or its really stupid(sorry again sega...)sonic unleashed made sense you acutally get why he turned werewolf and why the chaos emeralds drained (HUGE Laser!:D)and they had very nice detail (Eggman looking at the laser shoot the world ,you could see his veins!(a bit gross)).the controls were controlable but when sonic stops and starts walking in the 3d mode heturns the other way for some reason. :s and playing in credits is better than just stareing into a screen looking at a bunch of names pass by even thought you are not going to memorize them am I right or not? Another game like but hate is *drum roll* super smash bros.yes that game ! It's not the game play I hate or the characters orany of the game just the disk itself .why? because one tiny scrath of the double layered disk completey renders the game obsolite, dead,not-functional! Now I cant play brawl any more and that was the second time we had to buy it! ):-/.I love the game but I hate the disk .I hate it,HATE IT!now i'm sad (:(

Last edited:
Sonic unleashed was a better game than sonic colors except for the night stages they were nice too but it made me feel uneasy at the fact that he couldn't run super fast(did anyone see the last movie you can unlock its really funny X D !).sonic colors had that crappy kind of story mode where you don't get it or its really stupid(sorry again sega...)sonic unleashed made sense you acutally get why he turned werewolf and why the chaos emeralds drained (HUGE Laser!:D)and they had very nice detail (Eggman looking at the laser shoot the world ,you could see his veins!(a bit gross)).the controls were controlable but when sonic stops and starts walking in the 3d mode heturns the other way for some reason. :s and playing in credits is better than just stareing into a screen looking at a bunch of names pass by even thought you are not going to memorize them am I right or not? Another game like but hate is *drum roll* super smash bros.yes that game ! It's not the game play I hate or the characters orany of the game just the disk itself .why? because one tiny scrath of the double layered disk completey renders the game obsolite, dead,not-functional! Now I cant play brawl any more and that was the second time we had to buy it! ):-/.I love the game but I hate the disk .I hate it,HATE IT!now i'm sad (:(

Your opinion might be worth something if anybody could actually tell what you just said. You'd still be wrong about everything, of course, but at least we could tell that. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back