SpazzTastic Community Pack V2 Release (mt_SpazzTastic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ships of War? *Drools...*

As for the cannons, in order to fire, you need to hold forward, then turn around 180 degrees (At least). God, I wish I still had that multicolour flame spin soc.

HEY!

You used Destiny for the title screen music!

Destiny is a song That I have on my stepmania. I think it's on one of the DDR machines. Or ITG.

Meh, Great pack.

ree-c said:
Ships of War? *Drools...*

As for the cannons, in order to fire, you need to hold forward, then turn around 180 degrees (At least). God, I wish I still had that multicolour flame spin soc.

I remember that SOC, it was so much fun to make rainbows on Ships of War, I have some images somewhere... o.o
Ships of War was actually the map the first net game I ever played was on, it was either ST218's server, or Spazzo's...

I trust you will once again give he a pack of levels to play through again, Spazzo. I'll download it when I'm at a PC with SRB2 and edit this post soon.

A little problem with ships of war:

When you load a cannon ball (Or a person) Into the cannons, the springs launch it into the ceiling, and then it falls back down. Then it hits the same spring again, this way it is stuck in place, and it will never fire! Just a repeating spring sound that is annoying.

Can you make the ceilings of the cannon chute higher so the ammo can get through?

HEY!

Destiny is a song That I have on my stepmania. I think it's on one of the DDR machines. Or ITG.

Meh, Great pack.

Good work. I was wondering who would be the first person to point that out. I actually stole it straight from FFR, to be honest.

Ships of War was actually the map the first net game I ever played was on, it was either ST218's server, or Spazzo's...

Mine, I believe. I remember that netgame as if it was yesterday. You first joined as "Ben", and I mistook it for Mystic, IIRC. Man, that level was awesome for netgames...

EDIT: Digging through my archives, I found a single photo:
spazz1uh9.png

A rather dated image, actually. Note the inclusion of both Zim and the colour black.

I'm rather surprised that I couldn't find any more images from Ships of War. We used that wad in netgames for around 3 weeks or so...

When you load a cannon ball (Or a person) Into the cannons, the springs launch it into the ceiling, and then it falls back down. Then it hits the same spring again, this way it is stuck in place, and it will never fire! Just a repeating spring sound that is annoying.

Known bug. The cannonballs worked once a while back, but things have changed since. I'll probably end up just giving them all the deaf tag.

Well, since it's a community pack, doesn't everyone have the chance to get involved?

Wrong context. "Community" in the title refers to "various entries by more than one author". I requested and found all of the wads in the pack, none of them were submitted to me.

Um spazzo, a little flaw in your Readme
mt_SpazzTastic.wad contains all of the maps in the pack, as well as all of the custom music.
mt_SpazzTastic.wad contains all of the match-compatible maps of mt_SpazzTastic.wad. Some of the custom music has also been removed, to save space.

Um spazzo, a little flaw in your Readme
mt_SpazzTastic.wad contains all of the maps in the pack, as well as all of the custom music.
mt_SpazzTastic.wad contains all of the match-compatible maps of mt_SpazzTastic.wad. Some of the custom music has also been removed, to save space.

Whoops. The 2nd "mt_SpazzTastic.wad" should be "mt_SpazzTasticNETGAME.wad. Thanks for pointing that out.

WAD master said:

Destiny, by :) , is a song that is on the ITG2 machine.

The very first second I heard that song, I thought, "Whoa... :) right there!" So, yeah, I knew it was from Destiny after playing ITG... since I looked at the entire list and saw no Destiny, so it had to be ITG2, since DDR didn't have songs by :)

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

So, noone has gotten the cannons to work?

EDIT: The secret to the cannons has been found! You have to be Sonic, then, simply press forward when you go in. Unless you're stuck with a cannonball, in which case you have to get killed by someone.

Also, cannons are nt the only way across.

Go to the top of the mast, spindash for 5 seconds if you're able to thok, 10 if not, then let go, jump, and if you can thok, do it 1 second after you jump.

The reason you wouldn't be able to thok is you can play it in CTF, and if you have the flag, then there aren't abilities!

!

I just recognized Ships of War as one of the first maps I ever played in a netgame, and possibly one of the first few wads I downloaded after Mystic Realm. I went through my old SRB2 folder, and I searched for it, only to realize that it was called battleshipsmall.wad or something similar. I'm extremely happy that it's in the new spazztastic, plus it brings back a bunch of memories.

Re: If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life

Kaysakado said:
Songs by :) ? Who names themself as a smiley face?
:) = Smiley. Seriously, don't ask why group of music makers is called :) .

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

So their name is "Smiley", but you guys are shortening it to :) ?

Yes, it's shortened to :) , mainly because that is what they are mainly called, anyways.

Hey Kaysakado!

I was playing with you in a netgame!

The name of the Group is :).

We pronounce it 'Smiley' because you can't pronounce :) now can you?

You can't pronounce the song named ! either.

[/OFFTOPIC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back