SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is proof that no one goes to #srb2riders:

* Now talking in #srb2riders
* ChanServ changes topic to '12Welcome to 2#SRB2Riders,12 the official IRC channel for the Sonic Riders MOD for SRB2. Mod currently being made by 6Draykon, 11CZ64, 4Flame, 12and other people |5 Official Srb2Riders MB: http://sonicriderssrb2.spreebb.com | Draykon is the master of deception. :P |'
* ChanServ sets mode: +ntr

It's been like that for several days, and as far as I can tell, Flame's the only one who's noticed.

Yes I have decieved you all to get some time to work on all my other projects. In the end, I managed to get better shading on my 2D sprites, make several darkworld avatars, managed to get Knux in Twinkle park, Tails in Emerald Coast, and Amy in Emerald Coast, as well as make it to level 15 in FlyFF. While also getting back to work on some of my other SOCs.

But now it's time for work on Riders9 again, *sigh*

tailzdude said:
I just got a new idea listening to axel f so you can make a crazyfrog rider with a "ding ding" taunt
Wow, that would be horrible, you have no taste in music.
Oh, and Zim ring a bell?

I made Knux sprites, but I am not good at making wads yet...only sprites. I gave the sprites to KingOfFlames, but I don't know what happened to them. The sprites are also somewhere on this topic...I dunno where though :?

srb20000ye7.png

srb20001ma1.png

srb20002tc7.png

srb20003pn6.png

Nice Job making those textures into metal city... I love them... XD...

"This is incredibly distracting!" XD

Awesome, you guys finally used the the tile I made! Well, if you guys ever need some more help, just PM me. Oh yea, I know this is kinda selfish but, Can i have a Billboard in the level too? I will make something very nice! Pretty please........ :wink:

Draykon said:
That's been in there awhile RGX, you need to stop vanishing for long periods of time.

Yeah, your right.

BTW, if anyone cares, I'm gonna retry on my Next-gen rider sprites. This is all i have so far,

Note: This is way uncomplete, right now Im just having allignment problems in Flash and getting the legs to look right is dreadfully hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back