Trackmania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trackmania is a game where you are put in control of a car and you..race. You can also go online and do lots of fun stuff. Like one time, I pulled off a huge stunt on a loop that somehow sent me flying to the checkpoint.

You can download it at: www.trackmania.com

So, anyone here plays it?

I do. I have "Trackmania: United Forever". I know of couple of people in here have the game too. It is also best to go onto #srb2fun to try and get a few people together. I do want to play this game more now. Also, you should have made your post containing more detail. You really didn't explain the game very well tbh.

Trackmania Nations Forever is now free for download! Yay! Well, I may need to wait yet for Trackmania United, but who cares :) I've heard Trackmania United allows you to make your own tracks, and moreover, there's even a puzzle mode where you have to make tracks that follow certain rules. Yay! Through I'm not sure if Nations Forever has it :/ Oh, who cares :P

So Nations Forever has both features too? YAAAAAAAAY! (I was downloading it anyways :P)

EDIT: Playah, can I drive a bit your car? ;)

Nations is free, United costs almost 40$. United has a few more features, but they don't alter the gameplay very much.

Teehee, I remember introducing you guys to TMO/TMN. =P

But yeah, I have TMU-F, and it's epic and all. ~3000th in Desert/Alpine stats, for the interested.

Spazzo said:
Teehee, I remember introducing you guys to TMO/TMN. =P
Actually, a Steam advertisement introduced me to Trackmania Nations. >>

Nev3r said:
Nations is free, United costs almost 40$. United has a few more features, but they don't alter the gameplay very much.

Complete and utter fabrication. Nations has one enviroment. United has 7.

Me, Spazzo, Sonict, Vinsent, and furyhunter played an epic match, finishing with one of the best maps in the game. This game is worth the $40(Altough I won't buy it until a sale happens, when it goes down).

supersonic45 said:
Me, Spazzo, Sonict, Vinsent, and furyhunter played an epic match, finishing with one of the best maps in the game. This game is worth the $40(Altough I won't buy it until a sale happens, when it goes down).

How'd you play it if you don't have it.

Maybe he was in the house of a friend? :P

EDIT: where goes Trackmania Nations Forever store the screenshots? Because I wanted to show my car but I can't find the screenshots I took :/

Sik said:
where goes Trackmania Nations Forever store the screenshots?
My Documents/TrackMania.

Oh, and `lo to you all. Saw a couple of you with [SRB2] tags while I was browsing the playerlist and decided to check around here... and finally decided to register and stop lurking.

And yes, United Forever is most certainly worth $30 or $40 or whatever reasonable price you find it at. (United was worth $50 the day it came out, in my opinion, though I kinda was swayed towards buying it anyway after I had betatested it...)

I've got 19 medals in TMNF and I've just been playing like about one hour XD Anyways, yeah, screenshots are stored there... but only it takes screenshots in-game :( OK, I may take a screenshot of my car tomorrow. I've written text on it using the curve brushes, so you can imagine how cool it looks :P

Now that you've mentioned that...

If you guys want something to aim for medal-wise in Nations Forever's solo mode, look here:
medals.PNG

All gold medals, 45/65 author medals.

(I don't *think* this breaks the tables for most people... Hard to tell without actually switching resolutions though)

We should aim for getting absolutely all gold medals in all available maps, and also for being 1st in the world ranking :P Yeah, how many medals has the guy that is 1st in the ranking?

Sik said:
We should aim for getting absolutely all gold medals in all available maps, and also for being 1st in the world ranking :P
Aw come on, I never found it to be that hard to get all gold medals! :P (Though, admittedly, I *have* had a lot of practice considering I've been playing TrackMania for a couple years.)
Sik said:
Yeah, how many medals has the guy that is 1st in the ranking?
Likely 260, which is the max that is possible for anyone to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back