Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

エリンちゃん
What school does everyone go to?
Me: Drake Middle School

Does it matter? No one's going to have ever heard of my school, your school, or anyone else's school.

Well, there's a less than 0.01 chance some people go to the same school without knowing so.

I'd probably know if somone I know went here, it's more than likely that I'd know them and they'd tell me about it. :P

Nothing like that is gonna happen though. ._. I can't seem to get any of my friends to join the community or play the game. ._.

Watchung Hills High School.

Just by working on BSZ in the library, I got several people into SRB2 :P

\/\/@fF|_3 Middle School.

I told you I don't give out my location, because my school district is the name of my town! Chances are also, noone here goes to my school. Noone even knows how to use a computer O_o

I go to college. =D

It used to be Glenrothes College but now the College in my town and Glenrothes College are one big college so now it's Adam Smith College, which is stupid. o_O

there knocking down one building of my school, and rebuilding it on the football feild, WHATS THE POINT!?!!!?!?!!?

I am homeschooled, and thus am not bound by the legal grade system ( :twisted: ). I do, however, go to a 'homeschool support school' on Wednesdays (gosh, do they give a lot of homework) that contains: Smart money, digital photography ( :P ), fantasy litterature, and Latin. My mom also has gotten it into her head that I should be tutored ( :oops: ), so I take math, biology, and piano also. That combined with my boy scouts membership gives me a pretty full week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back