Making a portable nes out of a gbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianv

Anyone wanna help me make my gbc screen play games from my nes, and possibly let the batterys power the nes to make a portable nes?

NES games run at 256x240. Game Boy Color games run at 160x144. Good luck making the port.

Super_Mario_Bros.__And_Duck_Hunt_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg

NES

ss_lozladx_chomp.gif

GBC

I've seen portable game consoles, but as far as I know, it's only possible to use stuff like portable tvs and mini lcd screens. Gameboy color screens seem almost impossible, due to the puny resolution.

Got a URL that shows you how?

Yeah, I think the only way to do it is to tear apart your NES and make a new case for it. There's no way all the NES stuff would fit inside a GBC.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
supershadow2 said:
0764578065.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

*coughcoughpubliclibrarycoughcough*

I just asked the librarian and now I have that exact book right next to me.
WHy would I wanna go all the way to the library, if I can just go on the internet? :lol:

So that you can a: get it for free, and b: have it right next to you, and so you can read it anywhere, not just on a computer.

Roboashura said:
So that you can a: get it for free, and b: have it right next to you, and so you can read it anywhere, not just on a computer.
But I can read it anywhere...Laptop :D

Roboashura said:
On a comp that could crash or run out of power...
Your point? If it's on a computer, you actually own it, so you wouldn't need to worry about late fees and the like. Also, most laptops come with recharger cable thingies, and you can use the computer while it's charging, so that generally isn't much of a problem. And computer crashes aren't very common on anything higher that Windows 98.

Unless the operating system in question is ME. That's probably the most unstable Windows OS out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back