I think we're leaving a DS game overlooked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

Nintendogs : The Only Game Where You Can Throw Meteorites at Dogs! Anyone have this game?

My sister has all 3. I'm considering buying one, maybe.

^_^ I love dogs.
I have a dog named Baub. (The french spelling of Bob.)
He's very playful. When he's excited, he just bolts around the house from one end to the next.

Anyway... I'll prolly get Nintendogs some time.

Ritz said:
You know what'd be fun? Taking care of a real dog.
Knowing how forgetful I am, I think it'd be best to have a dog that doesn't die if you don't feed it.... XD

I have Nintendogs. =D My dog is named Yoko. That means "good girl" in japanese ^^ she's got a ton of trophies, I'm going to get a japanese house soon.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I might get a real Siberian Husky here at my house. Seems like we won't, but oh well.

That's the kind of dog I have. His name is Pit.

If I ever get a dog, it's going to be a Husky. Either that, or a Golden Retriever. Or a Beagle. Or if I could find one, a Great Pyrene. But yeah, Huskies are hot.

I have a 1/2 German Shepard who's father was a wolf. She's 5 and going through a hard time, her heart is failing and she's acting really sluggish. Meh. x_x;

I got nintendogs but it isent that great, because I'm stuck on the master class comps and if you lose you stay in that class. How do you teach your dog to stand on its front legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back