The xbox 360 compared to the dreamcast O.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I read that a while ago. It's pretty interesting, but it's pretty obvious how similar the xbox(360) controller looks to the Dreamcast one.

It would be a riot if the xbox360 encryption got broken and most gamers used hacked isos for the 360 all the time, instead of buying the games. (This was one of the reasons for the downfall of the DreamCast.)

Dreamcast was en route to be dead before they found out how to play cd images.

True, there were a lot of stakes in the coffin. But every game that ended up burned on a cd meant 4-5 dollars that Sega diddn't end up getting. It's hard to make a console profitable when it doesn't sell games, and piracy only made it worse.

You know, Sonic Heroes would've brought the Dreamcast back on track cause the game has Good Graphics & popularity.

Yeah. And Sonic Heroes requires that capacity that it would kill the DreamCast. I don't know if in the framerate or in the memory, but Sonic Heroes will kill the console.

SRB2-Playah said:
Unless my memory's buggered, wasn't the Dreamcast long dead by the time Sonic Heroes came out?

Appearently, The Dreamcast still lives in Japan.

How? More games are being released there still.

Really? Can you give me some more info? Do you have any links? Btw I heard rumors that Sega is planning to release Dreamcast 2.

Well, you say that the DreamCast is still alive in Japan and get surprised, then I can't imagine your faces (except Akira) if I say that the Sega Genesis is still the best seller here.

Megamantn said:
You know, Sonic Heroes would've brought the Dreamcast back on track cause the game has Good Graphics & popularity.
Heroes doesn't have good graphics, and it certainly isn't popular with the Sonic fandom.

Shadow Hog said:
Megamantn said:
Heroes doesn't have good graphics, and it certainly isn't popular with the Sonic fandom.
I liked sonic heroes..Kind of... THe graphics are a little better than SA2(the shiny characters and other stuff).

The shiny characters are AWFUL. Whoever thought that a furry character, like Tails, would look better if they were heavily waxed and made of plastic is an idiot.

I once found a patch in a random website months ago that took off the shinyness on the PC version. You could try googleing if you have the PC version. I dont have any version of it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back