Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, CZ64, you've made Espio and Vector (Espio is a lot like Sonic and Vector is a lot like Knuckles) so why don't you make a Charmy that's like Tails?

OK, CZ64, you've made Espio and Vector (Espio is a lot like Sonic and Vector is a lot like Knuckles) so why don't you make a Charmy that's like Tails?

He has, just he hasn't bothered porting him. Charmy's pretty pointless anyway. He couldn't spin before but was faster than Tails slightly. But since Tails would be around the same speed now, Charmy would be left useless.

well, Vector's not bad but i say a bit more shading.Just a tad darker I'll say.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

As I said before, the jump sounds are annoying, but I can handle it. 9/10
I know there ennoying.

There's only one thing I would change about this wad; The gliding sprite. First of all, I don't get why Vector can glide, but anyway, make it that he has a bubble or something. Seriously.
He glides in Knuckles Chaotix :P like Knuckles... lol. Actually all characters there have good abilities

He glides in Knuckles Chaotix :P like Knuckles... lol. Actually all characters there have good abilities

*Checks*

Actually, he doesn't. He gets an air boost in any of 8 directions. He can glide in Heroes by using bubble gum though.

WHY DO I ONLY EVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH WAD'S?...
The gliding in the game. (For pretty much Every character I get that claims to glide, does not have proper glide physics, they have tails flying sound. and characters that claim to latch on walls, don't.) [Minus the Tikal wad and Knux who comes with the game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back