SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad Freeman said:
There's a good idea to add bots and crosshair in 3rd person view in SRB2 live . But i think it's hard to code them... IMHO

3rd person crosshair: I resent 3rd person in SRB2 multiplayer, you can't aim even with a crosshair, tell it to a coder who cares :<

Bots: Been done, novelty wore off.

Just to remind you all, the latest version is out and there's a new gametype: VIP.

I call VIP!

Hehe, I sound like I'm back in my programming class in high school, where we played Counter-Strike almost non-stop.

If this new VIP mode is what I think it is, I'm betting I'm going to love it.

What is VIP?

And how complete is KotH, I'm just waiting for enough changes for it to be worth downloading.

JEV3 said:
What is VIP?

And how complete is KotH, I'm just waiting for enough changes for it to be worth downloading.

VIP is a CTF-Like gamemode, where you must kill the "VIP" person of the enemy team, but also protect your team's "VIP" person. If I recall correctly, red and blue are the regular colours for normal people, while dark blue and dark red are for "VIP" people.

JEV3 said:

More or less, I just need to add in the ability to be able to be within 128 units of the ground and still get points. Apart from that, it's working great, you even get flung back half a mile when hit so you can actually knock people off the hill :D

Oh, anyone interested in creating KOTH maps should use sector effect 520 for the hill sector.

@Nev3r: Correct :)

Nev3r said:
JEV3 said:
What is VIP?

VIP is a CTF-Like gamemode, where you must kill the "VIP" person of the enemy team, but also protect your team's "VIP" person. If I recall correctly, red and blue are the regular colours for normal people, while dark blue and dark red are for "VIP" people.
The only bug I found in the gametype was that every player on 1 team stayed the same color as the VIP person.

Vash said:
Nev3r said:
JEV3 said:
What is VIP?

The only bug I found in the gametype was that every player on 1 team stayed the same color as the VIP person.

Ooer, I'll have to look into that, thanks :S
They don't all have flags behind them, do they?

cueball61 said:
Vash said:
Nev3r said:
JEV3 said:
What is VIP?

They don't all have flags behind them, do they?
When I was VIP, I saw a flag behind my character, but not the other team's character. O_o

Code:
SRB2LIVE-ADV caused an invalid page fault in
module GLSIS630.DLL at 016f:6908f4d8.

That error isn't from the game. Your graphic card driver needs to be updated since SRB2 crashed because of it.

Cueball61.png

I'll leave you guys guessing :)

If the rings are over 999999, it'll say too many.
If the score is over 999999, it'll say too much.

The score, by the way, isn't the total score from match games, it's the SRB2 Score, which goes up when you get achievements :)

I can see something, but its not the exe. How can I possibly rate something that doesn't exsist? You people are mindlessly parising some public screenshots for all I know.

I get an unknown file typr that is about 900KB. I tried save target as, and still got the samething. I DL'd and tried to add it and got an ID error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back