• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: TSRP X (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, do you have anything more to give us than a picture and a name? Is it a tag/match/Single Player pack? How far have you gotten?

You should generally try to describe your work a little more in your first post, as it gives people a sense of what you're doing. You can't just give us a screenshot and expect that to be enough. If you don't have anything more to show than just a picture, then this topic is basically a photo gallery, which I believe is against the rules. :/

Double Standard, Kuja. If a screenshot of actual gameplay was given, you wouldn't be complaining. Since it's a title picture, It's a screenshot. Last I checked, the rules stated that screenshots (IE- PROOF) was to be given in a wad in the editing section.

pwnt.

Agreed.

There is no way we can suggest improvements to a mod if we don't even have the slightest clue what it contains.

Sykotic said:
Double Standard, Kuja. If a screenshot of actual gameplay was given, you wouldn't be complaining. Since it's a title picture, It's a screenshot. Last I checked, the rules stated that screenshots (IE- PROOF) was to be given in a wad in the editing section.

pwnt.

Besides, you're missing the point. I didn't mean that screenshots weren't proof. I meant that the lack of information makes this topic sort of pointless, as I don't have a CLUE what this is.

All right, NOW we're getting somewhere. :)

From what I can tell, it looks nice and open. I like it. Do you plan to make 3 zones in all? I hope you do, we could use more single player stages around here.

UPDATE!

Sonic, Tails and Knux along with a Mario, Shadow, Agumon, Luigi, Veemon, Kirby, Guilmon, Naruto, Mega Man, Yoshi and Kakashi

And...

Over 84 Levels and 24 Boss! (Note: cannot replaced at Egg Mobile Boss or/and Egg Slimer Boss)

What's this? Screenshots that appear to depict good level design and open areas? Thank you sir, for the breath of fresh air! 84 levels, though? Don't you think you're setting your sights a little high?

I second that. Don't you think it is a little too high? I have never seen a mod with that many levels.

I second that. Don't you think it is a little too high? I have never seen a mod with that many levels.

Blizzard T. said:
84 levels...

See you in a year or three.
Fi--*shot*

Seriously, don't be like SonicX8000 and try to make a lot of levels. Take some time. Work on a level at a time. Don't be like SonicX8000, KG13.

There is a very serious desise going around. it's called roboeggatitis. It's where wad creators try to over due a mod by making too many stages, making it turn into crap. Don't let this happen to you.

tailsmastermind said:
There is a very serious desise going around. it's called roboeggatitis. It's where wad creators try to over due a mod by making too many stages, making it turn into crap. Don't let this happen to you.
That's not correct, tailsmastermind. Roboegg99 made a lot of WADs, and canned them. This person is actually making a lot of levels in one mod, which is basically doing what SonicX8000 did with his mod.

But SonicX8000 didn't try to make a million levels. Stop assuming SonicX8000 is trying to do that. He is trying to make a level pack that is as long as Mystic Realm. He didn't realize that it is harder than it looks. Please think before you accuse people of doing stuff.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back