• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Classics Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roboashura said:
>_> Hidden Palace is incomplete. IIRC, the only complete version was completed by an experienced fan.

Yeah...And that fan also happens to be the lead designer of the game this forum is all about. =P

RA...Your titlescreen background image has to be a multiple of 2 x 2 px...
You have 319 x 200...This causes sig'sevs...You should fix that...

Dark Warrior said:

and besides... i thought up this idea a day before you did on IRC (you stole my idea :evil: )

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Dark Warrior said:

and besides... i thought up this idea a day before you did on IRC (you stole my idea :evil: )

I thought you were gonna do Sonic 3?

heh, this could be interesting, *downloads*

I never get sigsegvs....I need help, though. See, I'm trying to replace the Sonic sprite on the title screen with the Sonic and Tails from Sonic 2. I can't get it to center right, though. How do I get this to work?

Likewise: However, I "fixed" (Exanded it to 320x200 and copied column 319's pixels to 320's) the titlesky for my self: Here if anyones intresting (Add it to your WAD file using your favourite WAD editor).

KingofFlames said:
who ever said this was using slopes? you can fake a loop pretty easily :p

but I'm not sure how the hell he's gonna do Chemical Plant Zone...

I don't know how he will make Metropolis, Sky Chase, Death Egg, Oil Ocean, or Wing Fortress...

Dark Mystic said:
KingofFlames said:

I don't know how he will make Metropolis, Sky Chase, Death Egg, Oil Ocean, or Wing Fortress...

Those can all be done with fakes and special effects. CPZ may be hard, but I'll figure it out.

Roboashura said:
Dark Mystic said:
KingofFlames said:

Those can all be done with fakes and special effects. CPZ may be hard, but I'll figure it out.

im good with making fake loops... maybe i can help?

Is it possible to rotate the camera? If it is, you could make two platforms weaving through each other for CPZ.

GCFreak said:
Geez with all the slopes on CPZ.... How are you gonna make the spindash movement things?

easy, either make Spin dash sectors, or sectors that you go on and you'll automatically spin :)

No, I mean:

image18sa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back