Post your pics/art here!

Wombat, I am offended and shocked. Israli= a word without meanning. Israeli= a dude that lives in Israel that recieves a bunch of hatred from the world. :D

SonicRandomRedesign01.jpg

Oh and you guys will be getting some comics from my school newspaper this weekend if not tomorrow. I think that WombatWarlord will be pleased.

Got really bored in German class so I doodled a bit. I drew Tails since I never draw him and he needed some love so...
MilesTailsPrower.png

Not the greatest thing, but whatever.

Horrible time management on this one.

ranyakumobytimhansen.png

Anybody else notice that a darn good number of pictures are drawn during school, in classes that have little, if anything to do with art?

Anybody else notice that a darn good number of pictures are drawn during school, in classes that have little, if anything to do with art?

Classes can get really really boring when the teachers clearly don't know how to teach and/or are teaching things I already know.

haha kinda like my teacher Mr.Lukridge! he has NO CLUE on what he's doing! haha the one day somone asked if we were gonna have homework and he said back to us "you can do the project during school. yes" and we just sat there all day thinking "what the hell?"

I love sketches. I try to capture ideas for cartoons as soon as I have them, and I think that helps out the final product a lot. I'd say that the vast majority of my time drawing is actually spent making these little sketches. I'm fine with that.

I won't post my latest finalized work here. It's a little adult, and I'll post it on my deviantart account. Instead, I'll give you sketches featuring everyone's favorite hedgehog, Speedy!

rs52ma.jpg

zm06tv.jpg

I love sketches. I try to capture ideas for cartoons as soon as I have them, and I think that helps out the final product a lot. I'd say that the vast majority of my time drawing is actually spent making these little sketches. I'm fine with that.

I won't post my latest finalized work here. It's a little adult, and I'll post it on my deviantart account. Instead, I'll give you sketches featuring everyone's favorite hedgehog, Speedy!

rs52ma.jpg

zm06tv.jpg

Your comics are always done in a way that crack me up. I suppose it's just that dark humor that you use.

also i made cake

room7.jpg

Just a scene I made with my Jazwares Megaman X, Protoman, Bass, Vile, and Mettaur figures and some Battle Network figures of unknown origin. If you notice, I have it set up in a trans-universal mirroring of sorts. The top of this WWE Hell-In-A-Cell Ring is serving as a wireframed ground representing the internet of the Network continuity, and the side represents a chain-link fence in the real-world of the Robot continuity.

WindMan.EXE and Gutsman.EXE are looking on the battle between Megaman.EXE and Bass.EXE through a cyberfence while below, Bass and Megaman X are fighting while being watched by Vile and a Met. and both Megamen are protecting a downed Protoman whom has had their left-arm severed.

In their respective continuities, Windman.EXE and Vile are both villianous, or at least Jerkasses, and Gutsman.EXE and the Met share a color-scheme.

Earlier before the battle started Bass hacked into a restricted area of Wily's database and built a Z-sabre for himself (it came packaged with the X figure, so I assume it's made in reference to X6), which he is seen using in a reverse-grip to parallel the Widesword Bass.EXE is using.

And don't ask me what that thing on X's back is, it detaches, but that's the only place it will attach.

Last edited:
Really? Cool!

I actually had a second Bass.EXE figure, which is where Robot!Bass's cloak came from in the story behind this. YAY SPARE PARTS!

Expandin' into the world of comic strips, eh? Well, it's pretty good. I like the twisted shapes and shades in the background the best.

One thing that bothers me is that the panel layout is kinda conventional, which I'm surprised you haven't approached more adventurously. Take a look at what Bill Watterson did with this Sunday strips. I'm aware that it's more difficult to play about with standard weekday strips, due to the limited space and all, but Frank Cho still managed to be wonderfully creative in that aspect without sacrificing quality.

017.jpg

027.jpg

He has a ton of other examples on his archives. Matt Groening's "Life in Hell" cartoons and Linda Barry's works, especially "What it Is" are also pretty damned creative with their panels.

But other than that, great job, as usual. I hope you continue with comic strips.
Alright, Warlord. I've been reading a whole lot of comics illustrated by Neal Adams, and I'm fucking bringing it.

I give you... NON CONVENTIONAL PANELING.

http://gregthecatofgordawn.deviantart.com/#/d37txyb
002-2.jpg

http://gregthecatofgordawn.deviantart.com/#/d37tylw
001-1.jpg

-----

And there's this stuff.

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003-1.jpg

008.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------added January 23, 2010

img001.jpg

Some sketches and the finalized inks for Tavington's Video Game Villain Collab. Going to have to seperate the inked Mr. Dark from the sketches so as to colour it in and get it off to dA.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back