ultramodwad

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver

hi its silver xd, im currently making an ultra mod for srb2. soo far i have changed some of the defalt music (sure anyone can do this) but not only that the music that i have put on i have edited it as well.

this is a preview of a level i might put in if you all like

http://www.4shared.com/file/35989488/26315554/lv1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/36603114/67fd6330/test101.html

please note this is only a preview, and that it is getting improved if people like the idea and 5t has n6t been made thok proof as it will be getting updated

update

so far i have managed to make the time trial to still work but the secrets are a bit more complicated as sometimes they work and sometimes they apper blank. this wad will be downloadable once i register to a website that can do this for me lol. also im looking for some testers to help me inprove my wad by giving feed back about quality and any bugs and those people WILL be included in the authers part of the wad

silver said:
hi its silver xd, im currently making an ultra mod for srb2.
You have a better chance of putting this in Editing Help, like hypershadow96 did with the Marine the Raccoon WAD's progress. And the name "Ultra Mod" was already taken, Silver.

re

yea but i prefer it to be in general discussion, and yes you might know me as i join alot of servers + host my own which is srb2 fun

the crazy wad

1 time when i first started making wads i had this crazy thought of combining every single wad ever mode (not characters) and releasing this mega wad but about half way through the file size was too big so i aborted and started making levels and mods instead lol. also ill be making extra levels for the mod just to make the game/wad more interesting and also theres gonna be regular updates to this as well

please edit posts, do not double post.

edit; no offense ment, at all.

however do not post a topic on it on another if you already have one, unless your realeasing it, but I'm not sure on the last part.

General Discussion and Editing were not the places for this topic. I've moved it to Editing Help.

ty

thanx but i dont know who it is but some users are stelling my server name (not so bothered about) and possing as me. so if you see me online it might not be me. also i have updated the wad and might be avalable to test at 9:00 pm (GMT)

Uh, the name "Silver" is kinda common since it's also the name of a charac-- recolor in the sonic universe. Are you sure they're trying to pose as you?

Hi.

Yeah, I remember making Ultra Mod back then. I look back thinking about how much I was ripping off of others now, and believe that that... Monstrosity of a wad shouldn't deserve that name. You can have it. :p

name stealer

also peoples saying that they want harder mod wads that make it more interesting rather than mods that make it easier. so i thought to make it so hard that the only thing u can kill is eggman (which shall be a 50 hitter) and the rest of the things invincible, what you all think.

just think of it as the next difficulty up from ultimate

also the ultramodwad was just a name for now, i haven't thought of a proper name for it yet though. also if anyone has any idea how this can be more fun and more better please post ideas

also it doesn't matter about the server name and user name as im coming up with a new user name.

also im taking over the srb2 universe from jason the echidna (not classifying it as my own and not steeling it) because i thought it was a great idea and will make srb2 alot more exiting. the only reason im doing this is because i have alot of spare time now and i have found some scripts and sprites that jason the echidna did himself which ill use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back