• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Linedef Executors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You "think" you understand it? You think you understand it? Ok. Let me clarify.

Part One: A Fracunit is the normal unit of mesurement in DooM games. Now do you understand?

Part two: The deafault unit in C is uh, somewhere close to 65,000 times a fracunit. That way, close to 65,000 units of this will equal 1 fracunit. That way, you would need to make a linedef with a leingth of 0.0000...
...00001 fracunits to make a linedef with a leingth that represents a valid music number, which is impossible. Understand now?

BUG ALERT: When you have two "command" sectors with linedef executor tags, it only executes the lines on one. For instance, I have two buttons. When I push one, the other is supposed to go up, and the first is supposed to go down, but when I push it, it only goes down, and the other one does not go up.

(note: This sentance was poorly worded, so don't expect to understand it.)

Why do you need two tags for that? The whole point is to let you stick multiple effects in one "command sector."

*sigh* if you want to make one sector go down, and the other go up, you need two sectors with different floor heights. :roll: You don't need two tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back