Unlocking Cheats for Multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIYoshiII

I personally don't like them, but when I play multiplayer with my brother, he keeps on bugging me for lives when he hits a Game Over. Sure, I could get them the legit way, but I'm lazy. Thats when I ask you guys. :P

Thanks for those who will help me.

Not sure exactly what you are referring to. If you are asking how to activate cheats while hosting a game in Multiplayer then just enter 'cheats on' in the console to activate cheats. To change the number of lives you want to have enter 'setlives <Number of lives you want here>'. To change the number of rings you want to have enter 'setrings <Number of rings you want here>'.

The maximum amount of lives you can have is 99 and the maximum amount of rings you can have is 9999.

Not sure if you are asking about this or if you are asking about something else.

Not sure exactly what you are referring to. If you are asking how to activate cheats while hosting a game in Multiplayer then just enter 'cheats on' in the console to activate cheats. To change the number of lives you want to have enter 'setlives <Number of lives you want here>'. To change the number of rings you want to have enter 'setrings <Number of rings you want here>'.

The maximum amount of lives you can have is 99 and the maximum amount of rings you can have is 9999.

Not sure if you are asking about this or if you are asking about something else.

Usually when I try that, it says that I don't have it unlocked, or along those lines. I'll check next time I do so.

Usually when I try that, it says that I don't have it unlocked, or along those lines. I'll check next time I do so.

That's strange. Why does it tell you that? Are you sure you are doing it correctly? To add cheats open the console. By default the key to open the console is the ~ key. Then type 'cheats on' to activate cheats. Then just add the commands I mentioned above. This only works in Multiplayer though. For Single Player you must beat the entire game before you can access cheats. Or just find a complete data file of Srb2 on the internet somewhere and replace the one you currently have in your Srb2 folder with that one. That's what most people usually do these days since more than half of us are too lazy to actually complete the game(lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back