TDV2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty good beginning, only the shading and shoes need to be reworked.

Off topic: yay i'm in one of the screens :)

Like I said, Tails Doll is adorable. I like the new sign you have :D very creative. The only thing that is pointing out to me is the shading, its a tad bright, kinda hurts the eyes. Other than that its cute and adorable :D

Like no.

But it would be great if you could change the colors to be less blinding.

That's what I'm going to do... Also I was planning to make walking frames (Tails Doll while walking actually moves, he doesn't just floats), running frames (based from the Thanks For Playing screen from Sonic R), bored pose (he have one) and some other things, mind if I do it? (if you say no, give me a good reason)

ground the fox said:
Also i was planning to make walking frames (tails doll while walking actually moves, he doesn't just floats)
See below.

ground the fox said:
running frames (based from the thanks for playing screen from sonic r)

Like his arms,legs, and body swinging side to side, like in Sonic R?
ground the fox said:
bored pose (he have one)

In Sonic R, his arms swing side to side and he floats slightly up and down.
So overall yes.

But,
DO NOT MAKE THIS WAD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TAILS DOLL CURSE MEME.

It's too pillow-shaded, to me.
The hands' outlines are too dark, and the feet seem to be facing backwards in the standing animations, because of their shading.

Hey,TDS the shoes looke kinda weird. Not to be mean but I tell you that the color(orange) is kinda too brigtht. Might as well fix it...I think.

Well... I downloaded it.Pretty good.Buuuut you need to fix some of the sprites.Reason is cause the game removes them when I play as him.

Sorry, "cheese" is sold seperately with TDV2.wad, please purchase it at your local grocery store.

In other words, that post was a bit random, would you mind giving some criticism?

Alright, let's skip to the end, people. We've hijacked the topic with dairy products for long enough. :P

And no don't reply to this post, that would just be silly.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion... You could re-create the TD curse from sonic r! Or make his super form his werewolf form...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back