Star Fox 64 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
There is no discussion thread for this game? BLASPHEMY!

I'd make an introductory remark describing the game, but if you don't know Starfox 64 you sicken me.

Just like this Amazon.com "reviewer".
memes-lets-go-to-corneria-instead.jpg

Please tell me that was photoshopped. . .

Anyway yeah, this is probably going to be the first game I get when I actually buy a 3DS other than Dream Drop distance.

Last edited:
I've got this game already, and beaten Andross. Kinda cool, but I prefer Ocarina of Time 3D.

Amazon.com "reviewer" said:
"Isn't as good as Call of Duty at all"
Must... resist... urge... to kill this reviewer... VERY badly...

I honestly say that this is a worthy purchase for any 3DS owner. Starfox 64 on the go? Hell yes, just like with Ocarina of Time.

What gripes me with this is... while you can battle others over wireless, they could of allowed battles over Wi-Fi. Other than that, it's basically StarFox 64 with some new stuff in it.

Although I hate it when your parents hide the game after you pre-order it telling you "Wait till your Birthday" or stuff like that. *angryface*

Last edited:
I got this game for my birthday about a week age, and I have to say........this game is fantastic. Its just like the original star fox 64, except with much much much MUCH better graphics, and the battle mode was improved. Don't even get me started on how amazing the warp looks with 3D on.

It would've been great is they had online battles. I remember that star fox command's online battles were pretty good, but laggy. At least you can play with your other friends (that one friend that you have that actually got a 3DS.) Best part about that is, your friend doesn't need the game to play with you. I think it's download only though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back