Sonic,Tails,or Knuckles?

Sonic,Tails,or Knuckles?Who do you prefer?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

This poll is to see who likes each of the three:Sonic,Tails,and Knuckles.My favorite is Sonic.This poll will last for 15 days.

SP:

SONIC: Fast and good for all levels EXCEPT CEZ1
TAILS: slow as hell but can get the job done in mystic realm.
KNUX: ALL AROUND!

MP:
SONIC: good for people who want to run circles and do crazy thorks when fighting.
TAILS: expert shooters can maxamize tails since he can fly.
KNUX: since he glides, go grab a bomb ring and point down on run circles around others.

Circut: SONIC is the best choice.
Tag: TAILS is the best choice.

i use knux in single player, tails in mutiplayer and tag, and sonic in circut.

I used to play as Tails in SRB2, then for some reason I converted to using Sonic. Probably due to the fact that it's more fun to thok into Eggman than to do a basic jump on him as Tails.

When playing for playing's sake, I use Knuckles, and occasionally Tails. When playing for a purpose, it's Sonic. Of course, I use SAKnux as a substitute for Knuckles...

Sonic: Suitable for almost any mode. He's a great choice for match, tag, and ctf, as he's fast enough to evade attacks. Constant thokking with him in most races and circuits make him an instant win. His only flaw is his lack of aerial travel. 9/10

Tails: Slowest, thus a terrible choice for races. His flight helps when you want snipe someone in ringslinger, but other Rail Ring experts can easily consider him a sitting duck, due to his lack of air maneuverability. However, he can easily take the lead in many of the Mystic Realm courses (including one of the circuit ones), since most of them ascend in height. Plus, carrying the flag capturer to a safe spot is an excellent factor of a CTF plan, and he's a great choice for tag (though I normally end up preferring Sonic anyways). 8/10

Knuckles: Meh. He's average in all of the modes. He can reach places that Tails can't, but I can't guarantee you'll win a race contest with him. His climbing ability is too slow not to be caught by a ringslinger, and there's always a better character for CTF. His best trait is ability to gain speed while gliding; it makes him hard to hit in match. Really, though, he's just Madison in the middle. He's never the best, and he's never the worst. 7/10

So, yeah. My favorite choice is Sonic, but when need be, I'll switch to Tails for a level or two. Knuckles doesn't seem to fit anywhere to me unless I'm just testplaying or goofing off.

I like Sonic because he adds more diffuculty to the game.Also,he can get to secret levels others cant.

Tails is good for steering and keeping balance.He's not that good to play with in ctf.

Knuckles is good because he manages speed and control.Gliding can get him almost everywhere.You can also glide to high heghts and snipe people from up there. :wink:

But,out of the three,Sonic is my favorite choice.

For single player:

For my first time throught a level, I use Knuckles, so I can get a general feel for the level.

If I play a level a second time, I use Sonic.

For Multiplayer:

Sonic. all. the. freaking. way. My pc lags so much (stupid dial up) that tails' flying is rendered almost useless. also, I prefer to use "hit and run" tactics. Run around, grab acouple rings, thok towards someone, hit them, then thok away and come in for another attack run.

the only Match level I use Knuckles in is Tempest Forstress (I think that's the name...)

so that's definite win for Sonic in my case.

None! I hardly ever play as any of them I usually play as Metal Sonic or some other wadded character. But if I had to pick it would be sonic (SPEED SPEED SPEED :mrgreen: ).

I use Knux in everything.

EDIT:

Yay, someone rooting for my despised fixed Super Knuckles.
I'm gonna go try Hyper Knux out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back