Your favorite Sonic OVA Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Way to go Knuckles, you made a girl cry."

Had to be said. You know it.

Yeah, not only is the translation terrible, the voice acting also makes 4kids dubbing look like the best stuff ever.

FWIW, In Japanese, Eggman sings the lullabye.

Yeah, not only is the translation terrible, the voice acting also makes 4kids dubbing look like the best stuff ever.

I never said who was doing the singing in her imagination in the US version. Thought it sounded like it was both Sara and Robotnik. Hard to tell as the picture wasn't moving.

Please tell me you know what that's from and you're not just being vaguely sarcastic. Everyone going "what" is depressing.
No, I'm not just going "har best quote" because it's obviously not from Sonic OVA. I actually know where it's from.

"Lets have a little fun!" says eggman.

This is funny, becuase he says this once in almost every game, movie, show and cartoon. =P (Nah, not really. Just most.)

I hate 4Kids, they ruined Sonic. And a lullaby? Just when I thought Eggman couldn't get any gayer.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

"Way to go Knuckles, you made a girl cry."

Had to be said. You know it.

I totally agree with that, 100%.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

"Sonic! HEY LOOK AT ME SONIC WHEE" "ggrrrrRRRRRR SHUT UP TAAAAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, I forgot about that. "Hey Sonic, Look at me!!!" "RRRRRR, SHUT UP TAILS!!" The whole movie was hilarious.

Hehehe quotes! :D
Let's go on them!

"RRRRR SHUT UP TAILS!!!" ~Sonic
"Hehehehe, Thank you Mr. Mole" ~Sara calling Knuckles Mr. Mole
"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not point that helps you, since I know everything YOU'RE going to do! Strange, isn't it??" ~Sonic
"You should not touch girl that high." ~Knuckles

"-Tails: No fair! You kidnap the president and Sara so you can hold them for ransom and take over South Island didn't you?
-Robotnik: HAHAHAHAHA! Do you think I am capable of doing something that unhanded, ME?!
-Robots: YES!
-Robotnik: *falls* D'OW!"

Irony is hilarious, ain't it?

Oh, I forgot about that. "Hey Sonic, Look at me!!!" "RRRRRR, SHUT UP TAILS!!" The whole movie was hilarious.
Those aren't the real lines. These are:
Tails: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Sonic: Huh? It's probably nothing.
Tails: Sonic! Help me! Wake up Sonic! C'mon, help me! Hey! Help me! Wake up Sonic!
Sonic: Nghhhhhh, Shut up Tails!!

Tails: IMMA AFRAID OF LIGHTNING!

That part just made me lol.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Also when Sara got that image of her marrying robotnik. I know it wasn't a line but I just died laughing. Especially at the face she made after that image.

"You May know everything I'm Going to do, but I know everything your going to do, Strange isn't it."

and of course,
"Oh, no how is it your still alive sonic? Wah? What's wrong with you? What are you doing" (Sonic cracked his junk on Eggman's ship thingy) "I get it your syncronizing yourself with metal. Then this is my chance!"

My favourite line is probably when Sara said "Don't look there you pervert!" when Metal Sonic was looking up her dress.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I would have loved to be him in that scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back