Slopes in 2.2 Software Confirmed! (AFD 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to be in 2.2.

And WILL be. Check srb2.org again.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Yay im banned for no apparent reason

We all are banned for no reason and we can do whatever we want here on this site. I think it's an April Fools joke.

Last edited:
We all are banned for no reason and we can do whatever we want here on this site. I think it's an April Fols joke.

I assure you my good fellow pal associate chum that bans are very, very serious. Every ban is precisely hammered onto the heads of those who deserve them, including me. The new age invokes banning of admins who ban themselves since nobody can evade the law, even those that uphold it.

also you spelled fools as fols i think thats a ban

I really fucking bought the bans

Why did I really fucking buy the bans

We don't have a return policy for this kind of purchase, so I hope you have enough assets on hand.

I think this video pretty much sums up the fate of the Message board as we know it: https://youtu.be/Rg_cRQfDK44?t=4m10s

"That's banned already" Pretty much has ACat written all over it, trust. Now this guy's like, super mega hyper banned or something. My Lord!

Last edited:
This "slopes in 2.2" charade is laughable as fuck. Any competent mapper can make fake "slopes" with nothing but a few midtextures and some clever arrangement. Here, have a sample I whipped together in five minutes. I intentionally used grainy textures so you all could see how the effect works.

nvbrEb1.png

Hell, if you really wanna get clever with the hoaxing, you'd put together a little Lua script that would let you fake running up one as well. Then you'd really be creative! But I guess I'm the only one with enough brainpower in this entire wretched community to come up with something so simple, am I? Well, here; this took me a whopping 0.5 hours.

YlMOM3Q.gif

So please, get your heads out of your asses and stop falling for this bullshit. It's really quite embarassing.

Hell, if you really wanna get clever with the hoaxing, you'd put together a little Lua script that would let you fake running up one as well.

>using Lua scripts
>instead of zoom tubes
heheh... nice try, kid....... but you still... have a ways to go...

Everyone's seen zoom tubes a million times, dumbass. You wouldn't convince anyone with that kind of memery.

I love how you couldn't be bothered to make a solid white texture for those halfpipes.

The huge list of half-baked slope hoaxes like that are why you got banned, Red. You never fooled anyone for a second.

lol i'm evading something that's 10 hours old get dunked on

As you could tell, I am the--
eh
i don't have a title anymore

Can you even read? No wonder you got banned.
Likelihood that you could be bothered to say that it was intentional while still not being able to bother yourself to make an actually white texture >>>> likelihood that you could be bothered to make a white texture and chose not to.

Not understanding Bayes Theorum is obviously why you got banned.

Everyone's seen zoom tubes a million times, dumbass. You wouldn't convince anyone with that kind of memery.
number of threads in Lua section: more than 0
number of threads in zoomtube section: 0

maybe next time, kid... maybe next time...
#rekt

Likelihood that you could be bothered to say that it was intentional while still not being able to bother yourself to make an actually white texture >>>> likelihood that you could be bothered to make a white texture and chose not to.

Not understanding Bayes Theorum is obviously why you got banned.
Quit using big words on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back