Host Getting kicked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M[T]P

Training my mapmaking skill
Sometimes I got kicked from my own server of these reasons:

-. Segment Violation (sigserv)
-. Consistency Failure (Is that even possible? Host? Kicked by C-Fail?)
-. Not enough starts in this map

Can anyone explain these and why these keeps on happening?

~ Only for Segment Violation: Why does it happen, what is it, and How does it happen?

~ For C-Fail: How could host be kicked by C-Fail, and why?

~ Not enough starts in this map: Is it not enough P1 starts, or not enough Deathmatch start?

Thanks in advance...

1. If you got a sigsegv, post it in this thread:http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=33573
2. The game can C-Fail even the host, if he does something that the game considers illegal. (using colors in speech or serverchangeteam in tag after the hidetime to change the only IT to NOTIT can lead to this result).
3. Try redownloading SRB2. Or if you're using a non-official map (that is not located in srb2.srb), check it for errors in doom builder.

Last edited:
~ Not enough starts in this map: Is it not enough P1 starts, or not enough Deathmatch start?
Probably none at all. If there are no Match Starts, the game uses the Player 1 Start instead.

*buzz*

Nope, all the zones except for MAP01 are now in zones.dat.
*buzz*

Nope, all the zones are now in zones.dta, even MAP01 (there is a copy of it in srb2.srb, to prevent issues with some WAD editors, but the actual MAP01 that is loeaded when you start the game is the one in zones.dta).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back